Packaged Patches

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've recently started playing Cricket 2005 again after I created all of my cricket team mates, put them in the Australian team and followed the Aussies schedule. I know the last time I tried to patch my game I wasn't that succesful but I am willing to try again :D

I have had a look around to see some stuff and currently have no patches installed on the game. These are rough things that I am looking for, ideally as a package - I don't really want to download things individually:

- New kits, mainly Australian ODI
- Bats (Burma's pack is brilliant but is there anything that is newer?)
- Ads (3 etc)
- Stumps, not a neccesity though

I've also read The Spin's Realistic Patch and I will probably download that as well as the review was positive.

As I have included my cricket team in the game will the patches require new rosters and will they get replaced?

Is there any other patches you can recommended me?

Highlander999

ICC President
I also use the Spin's Patch as well, it is awesome, imo. You could also try the Boss's patch and Cricket Doctor's as well, which are also pretty good. But for me it is Chez's :)

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Not sure if this was in the review.

Does the bowler bowl wider of the stumps? Because playing cover drives are okay but cuts are almost impossible.

Highlander999

ICC President
I have found a lot more variation which does make it more realistic. I certainly have been playing every single shot in the book when batting

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Your actually recommending my helmet patch? :eek:

Are you insane? I may actually re-do them now you've reminded me. The Aussie helmet is a shocker :p

adyhorn

County Cricketer
LH, all kits made for Cricket 07 will work on Cricket 05, meaning you can get all the latest kits on Cricket 05 :)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Your actually recommending my helmet patch? :eek:

Are you insane? I may actually re-do them now you've reminded me. The Aussie helmet is a shocker :p

They're still a lot better than EA's and add a lot more realism.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I really rue that Cricket 2005 has 20 players. Anyways, LH. An updated Test Roster for all International teams is about 70% done. :)

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
LH, all kits made for Cricket 07 will work on Cricket 05, meaning you can get all the latest kits on Cricket 05 :)

Really? I'll check it out now.

I really rue that Cricket 2005 has 20 players. Anyways, LH. An updated Test Roster for all International teams is about 70% done. :)

If I download that will it overtake my friends that I have created?

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Taken from the download help thread:

X:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005.

I've found that exact file but it was C instead of X. Where is the X one located? Is there a difference?

Users who are viewing this thread