Pakistan in West Indies

What will be outcome of the Test series?

• West Indies wins 2-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies wins 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cheaterr said:
Oh god, does anyone know where Afridi gets his milk from? I should start goin there too.
You should be asking where does he get his meat from. Meat beats Milk anytime. :D

rahulk666 said:
You should be asking where does he get his meat from. Meat beats Milk anytime. :D

Another 100 from Afridi,this is even getting more better for Afridi,

West Indies winning This match no chance but,no Team should take West Indies slightly ;)

Brian Lara rested for the ODIs against Pakistan!

Not on Cricinfo yet, but I found this on Yahoo.
http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/050516/3/ay5a.html

West Indies omit Lara from one-day series against Pakistan
Mon 16 May, 10:42 PM

ST. JOHN'S, Antigua (AFP) - The West Indies have omitted batting superstar Brian Lara from the 13-man squad to play the three one-day internationals against Pakistan.

Recalled for the West Indies, reeling from a 5-0 whitewash in the recently completed one-day series against South Africa, are opening batsman and medium pace bowler Wavell Hinds and fast bowler Pedro Collins.

Convenor of selectors Michael Carew said the selectors felt it necessary to give Brian Lara a rest before the Test matches against Pakistan and thought the one-day series was the correct time.

"His absence puts a lot of additional responsibility on the team and we look forward to them taking up this challenge.

"As we had stated earlier we would be trying different combinations and we have brought back Wavell Hinds and Pedro Collins," Carew said.

"We have to put the South Africa series behind us and take what we learnt from it into the matches against the Pakistanis and I look forward to some measure of success in this series."

The three one-dayers will be played in St Vincent and the Grenadines on May 18 and in Saint Lucia on May 21 and 22.

Squad: Shivnarine Chanderpaul (capt), Christopher Gayle, Xavier Marshall, Runako Morton, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Wavell Hinds, Dwayne Smith, Dwayne Bravo, Courtney Browne, Corey Collymore, Daren Powell, Pedro Collins, Ian Bradshaw

Last edited:
shahid6995 said:
Not on Cricinfo yet, but I found this on Yahoo.
http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/050516/3/ay5a.html

West Indies omit Lara from one-day series against Pakistan
Mon 16 May, 10:42 PM

ST. JOHN'S, Antigua (AFP) - The West Indies have omitted batting superstar Brian Lara from the 13-man squad to play the three one-day internationals against Pakistan.

Recalled for the West Indies, reeling from a 5-0 whitewash in the recently completed one-day series against South Africa, are opening batsman and medium pace bowler Wavell Hinds and fast bowler Pedro Collins.

Convenor of selectors Michael Carew said the selectors felt it necessary to give Brian Lara a rest before the Test matches against Pakistan and thought the one-day series was the correct time.

"His absence puts a lot of additional responsibility on the team and we look forward to them taking up this challenge.

"As we had stated earlier we would be trying different combinations and we have brought back Wavell Hinds and Pedro Collins," Carew said.

"We have to put the South Africa series behind us and take what we learnt from it into the matches against the Pakistanis and I look forward to some measure of success in this series."

The three one-dayers will be played in St Vincent and the Grenadines on May 18 and in Saint Lucia on May 21 and 22.

Squad: Shivnarine Chanderpaul (capt), Christopher Gayle, Xavier Marshall, Runako Morton, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Wavell Hinds, Dwayne Smith, Dwayne Bravo, Courtney Browne, Corey Collymore, Daren Powell, Pedro Collins, Ian Bradshaw
Are you kidding me?? NO Lara.... thats height of stupidity... looks like WI likes whitewashes

With the West Indies squad now announced you can enter a Fantasy Cricket team for this 3 ODI series by click clicking here. But you will have to be quick, there is only just over 1 day before entries are closed.

Yes I checked the squad and was going to make the game, but I had to go to school. :D Lara's omission is a big minus, although Pakistan just have Naved-ul-Hasan as a bowler. I'm guessing they may play a long batting line-up and expect Malik and Razzaq to do a lot of bowling.

he went to las vegas with yorke.best of friends dem.let the sponsor's cappo lead the team.chanderpaul was a poor choice.his public speaking skills ........really pathetic.what a leader.gayle or sars would have been a good choice.

West Indies won the toss and elected to field.

good start for West Indies ,Bradshaw starts with a maiden over.

After 10 overs PAKISTAN 43/1

SHAHID AFRIDI run out(Collymore) 24(28)

SALMAN BUTT* 8(21)
SHOAIB MALIK* 9(18)

Last edited:
i think shoaib malik will do well in this tour, i think he will be the crucial one for pakistan

Users who are viewing this thread