Are you Pakistani Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 92 74.8%
  • No!

Votes: 31 25.2%

• Total voters

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
I agree. Yasir will be more of threat to the English batsmen than Junaid or Amir will be. Both Amir and Junaid have played most of their matches on flat pitches and have maintained pretty good averages, so I expect them to bowl exceptionally well in England.

Yeah but Amir hasn't looked like a world beater upon his return and Khan has been out of the team for months. Has he even played any first class cricket?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah but Amir hasn't looked like a world beater upon his return and Khan has been out of the team for months. Has he even played any first class cricket?

Khans lost his family (child and wife) in an accident earlier this year hence he is out of cricket for some time.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Khans lost his family (child and wife) in an accident earlier this year hence he is out of cricket for some time.

I just had a look for this story, he has lost his first child in April. He should be allowed to take as much time off as he wants and my thoughts and prayers are with him.

But none of that explains his absence for over a year.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
But none of that explains his absence for over a year.
Did you see his performance in the Tests against Sri Lanka? He went wicketless for 2 matches, and bowled at 130 kph. He deserved to be dropped for a bit. But he should've been in the WT20 squad.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Did you see his performance in the Tests against Sri Lanka? He went wicketless for 2 matches, and bowled at 130 kph. He deserved to be dropped for a bit. But he should've been in the WT20 squad.

Fair enough but why the absence of FC cricket in Pakistan's domestic circuit and as you alluded to, the absence from limited overs sides too? Pakistan's haphazard selection has cost them in the past.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Fair enough but why the absence of FC cricket in Pakistan's domestic circuit and as you alluded to, the absence from limited overs sides too?
Simply because he didn't bowl the same way as before his double knee injury. He showed some of his old self in the PSL, but it wasn't enough for that idiot Haroon Rashid to include him ahead of Irfan, who did nothing noteworthy, or Sami, who was 36 and making his 65th comeback.[DOUBLEPOST=1464811859][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is gonna be awesome, and do You know what'll make it better?

Turning that into a tri-series with the champions, Islamabad included. A 4-game tri-series nothing much to ask for.

All the games being played at the same venue wherever there are a lot of Pakistani cricket fans, and matches to be on Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights. That would be fantastic.
You should send this to the Islamabad owners.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That is gonna be awesome, and do You know what'll make it better?

Turning that into a tri-series with the champions, Islamabad included. A 4-game tri-series nothing much to ask for.

All the games being played at the same venue wherever there are a lot of Pakistani cricket fans, and matches to be on Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights. That would be fantastic.

Looks awesome, hope it is in Manchester or Bham so I can go watch this. Been craving some Pakistani cricket to watch live.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Looks awesome, hope it is in Manchester or Bham so I can go watch this. Been craving some Pakistani cricket to watch live.
As far as I remember, there is a lot of Pakistani support even in Cardiff (Wales).

It can be something that should be done between the finalists of each year in different countries. They should have Islamabad and Quetta play a 3-match Twenty20 "World Series", like the one in MLB. It can be something extremely good to promote Pakistani cricket around the globe.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
These fearsome tweaking b**tards haven't picked Junaid again! Seriously Inzy, give that guy a chance! And if someone like Fawad has been performing well in our domestic cricket, then why not give him a chance instead of someone who is failing constantly and consistently in international cricket, I mean, what has Iftikhar even done in our national side so far?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
These fearsome tweaking b**tards haven't picked Junaid again! Seriously Inzy, give that guy a chance! And if someone like Fawad has been performing well in our domestic cricket, then why not give him a chance instead of someone who is failing constantly and consistently in international cricket, I mean, what has Iftikhar even done in our national side so far?
I think it's because Junaid wanted time off due to the death of his child. My brother says he heard that on a news channel.

Users who are viewing this thread