Votes: 31 25.2%

• Total voters

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think Umar Akmal should be in the final 11 but Hafeez is certainly a burden on this team with illegal action. I guess selection is pretty fair and the reason of selecting just 1 regular spinner is because of conditions in Australia and Newzealand. Yet I feel atleast two of the three (Fawad Alam, Anwer Ali, Raza Hassan) should have been in this team instead of Hafeez and Sohail Khan. Pakistan need to have atleast 7 bowlers in the final 11 including part-timers to keep pressure on the opposition all the time.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Similar to India. They have good batsmen,no good bowlers though. Although what Pakistan have is some good names upon whom they can rely on when it comes to batting.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So finally we have the final 15 for the Worldcup. Probably the weakest Pakistan lineup ever to feature in a Worldcup so I guess an early exit is possible. No Fawad, no Raza Hassan and on the top it selection of Sohail Khan is a joke. It mean that selectors are not sure about the fitness of our pace battery. Atleast the inclusion of Fawad and Anwer Ali instead of Hafeez and Sohail Khan would have made it quite interesting squad with young and fighting players.

I also can't understand how Fawad has been screwed once again. He definitely deserved to play instead of Umar Akmal. Also they could have picked another spinner in place of Ehsan Adil. What is Yasir Shah fail? Will we be stuck with only one spinner in Afridi? Without his bowling ability, Hafeez is just a burden on the team. His technique will once again be exposed on bouncy tracks and any bowler with 140 kph pace will make him dance. I expect Hafeez to be dropped three matches into the tournament and Sarfaraz will open in his place. My playing eleven would be
1.Ahmed shahzad
2.Sarfaraz Ahmed
3.Younis khan
4.Sohaib Maqsood
5.Misbah ul Haque (I hope he is injured and won't play)
6.Harris Sohail
7.Shahid Afridi
8.Wahab Riaz
9.Junaid khan
10.Yasir Shah
11.Irfan

I think Umar Akmal should be in the final 11 but Hafeez is certainly a burden on this team with illegal action. I guess selection is pretty fair and the reason of selecting just 1 regular spinner is because of conditions in Australia and Newzealand. Yet I feel atleast two of the three (Fawad Alam, Anwer Ali, Raza Hassan) should have been in this team instead of Hafeez and Sohail Khan. Pakistan need to have atleast 7 bowlers in the final 11 including part-timers to keep pressure on the opposition all the time.

Similar to India. They have good batsmen,no good bowlers though. Although what Pakistan have is some good names upon whom they can rely on when it comes to batting.
Still we have the final hope left...
Chairman Sharyar Khan said that Ajmal and Hafeez will also take another test for illegal bowling action recovery, if they passes, then inshallah Ajmal will replace Sohail, and Hafeez will play as all rounder.

My Opinion about Fawad, Kamran, Umar and Anwer...
Fawad Should be there but not replacing Umar, its good that kamran is not there, but certainly we can feel anwer ali missing in final 15s.... Moreover, when i saw the squad first time on geosuper bottom line, i thought for certain that its their mistake, they wrote Khan instead tanvir.. but when i saw on other channels............... you can feel it better.......

But any team we have.... We Are one nation, if our favourites are not playing but we are praying!
Inshallah Now Imran Khan will say "Tabdeeli AA Nahi Rahi, Tabdily A gai hai" When Misbah or Boom Boom will lift the cup

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
PAKISTAN CRIKCET BOARD ANNOUNCED FINAL 15 MEN TO FLY TO AUSTRALIAN CONTINENT TO PARTICIPATE IN MEGA EVENT, CRICKET WORLD CUP 2015.... MISBAH TO LEAD... CHANCES OF AJMAL'S RETURN
SO GUYS ITS BY ME! DO YOU LIKE IT? WE GOT FINAL 15S
Pak Squad.png

Last edited:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Shehzad- Hafeez-Younis-Misbah-Akmal and Sarfraz are good enough batsmen. Most have them have been among the runs recently. The bowling seems totally alien other than Junaid's presence. I'd say they are good enough to probably reach the semis. Semis too,is stretching it a bit- quarters is a bit more realistic.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
If I had to pick a final XI from the squad that's been picked I'd go with this:

1. A. Shehzad
2. S. Ahmed WK
3. Y. Khan
4. U. Akmal
5. M. Haq C
6. H. Sohail
7. S. Afridi
8. W. Riaz
9. J. Khan
10. Sohail
11. Y. Shah

Shehzad and Ahmed have to open, they have to get Pakistan off to a good start otherwise the team will buckle, especially when chasing, which has been the case so often.

Khan is experienced and has shown a bit of rebirth in the ODI set up so I'd have him but I'd also have Akmal, he has been under utilised but can do great things, he needs to be given responsibility and confidence, putting him at 4 gives him both, as well as some time to get going. I reckon the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
U will miss junaid now, he is injured, bilawal in!
If I had to pick a final XI from the squad that's been picked I'd go with this:

1. A. Shehzad
2. S. Ahmed WK
3. Y. Khan
4. U. Akmal
5. M. Haq C
6. H. Sohail
7. S. Afridi
8. W. Riaz
9. J. Khan
10. Sohail
11. Y. Shah

Shehzad and Ahmed have to open, they have to get Pakistan off to a good start otherwise the team will buckle, especially when chasing, which has been the case so often.

Khan is experienced and has shown a bit of rebirth in the ODI set up so I'd have him but I'd also have Akmal, he has been under utilised but can do great things, he needs to be given responsibility and confidence, putting him at 4 gives him both, as well as some time to get going. I reckon the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistani Cricket Team

Well, After seeing the current condition of Pakistani Cricket Team I am thinking that Will Pakistan able to qualify for Quarters? I mean Ireland is real threat for Pakistan! Due to absence of Saeed Ajmal/Junaid Khan & Mohammed Hafeez in bowling Pakistan's bowling is also a serious problem for them along-with batting.

What You Guys says about that?

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
First of all it will be 10-0 :D and then Ireland beating Pakistan then beware of Zimbabweans . They beaten Australia in August. :D

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
My final 11 considering how pathetic this team has been will be this

1.Ahmed Shahzad
2.Sarfaraz Ahmed (Hafeez is not a top order batsman and without his bowling, he deserves
not to play)
3.Sohaib Maqsood
4.Harris Sohail
5.Misbah Ul Haque
6.Umar Akmal ( I wish we had a replacement for this over rated crap, I would have hafeez in his play if he could bowl)
7.Shahid Afridi
8.Wahab Riaz
9.Irfan
10.Sohail Khan
11.replacement of Junaid Khan.

I know it is a long tail but we need to trust our bowlers. We can play eleven batsmen but they will still suck. We need a fifth bowler. Harris Sohail will be murdered by Indians if he bowls against them. In matches against South Africa and West Indies, I would play Yasir Shah.

Users who are viewing this thread