Votes: 31 25.2%

• Total voters

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/21800500/more-give-ground-more-give-back-you

Watch out for him (Babar Azam) as a Next Big Thing in world cricket If he keeps getting utilized well by the captains and management

At the moment, his T20 game is piss poor. He needs to bulk up and add to his power game. He definitely has the talent to be one of the leading batters in world cricket, not sure about the next big thing bit.

I'm a huge fan of Shadab Khan. I see him and Kuldeep Yadav bamboozling a lot of batsman in the future.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
At the moment, his T20 game is piss poor. He needs to bulk up and add to his power game. He definitely has the talent to be one of the leading batters in world cricket, not sure about the next big thing bit.

I'm a huge fan of Shadab Khan. I see him and Kuldeep Yadav bamboozling a lot of batsman in the future.

Regardless of his record, his power hitting game is quite lacking demonstrated by the struggle to accelerate after hitting hundreds. Recently, he scored a hundred off 26 balls in a charity match so I feel that he clearly working on it. But it is still early days.

Shadab is a decent spinner but has been picked off a couple of times. He seems to lose it when he goes to the park, might need some actual foreign experience before we push him towards the test side. I am more excited about the possibility of him adding some batting weight to our tail that we lost since Razzaq's retirement. Maybe even become the finisher that we need.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Two Authors wrote perfectly about this in the book, Mid Wicket Tales.... The opening para clears in all. (Book was written in 2014 or 15 so the stats may be a little old.)

View attachment 202241
View attachment 202242

This just made me ask you guys, is there any good left arm spinner currently in Pakistan? Image Wasim doesn't seem to be fit for Tests.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Raza Hasan seems a really exciting prospect.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Won "King of Speed" in 2013. Never really performed with consistency until the last couple of seasons. His numbers are improving and he has been very consistent. I personally feel that he can compete for a spot in Pakistan team now.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/player/434662.html[DOUBLEPOST=1515843106][/DOUBLEPOST]
+ Nawaz.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I still won't pick him because of what he did to Pakistan cricket and he humiliated the country and it fans...and also Cricket as a sport as well.
Amir was part of trio too.[DOUBLEPOST=1515869589][/DOUBLEPOST]Now you people would say that he was a kid and forced.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Amir was part of trio too.[DOUBLEPOST=1515869589][/DOUBLEPOST]Now you people would say that he was a kid and forced.
Salman Butt was the Captain and in charge of the team, so it was his responsibility to make sure his team especially the youngster are doing well and staying away from trouble, not telling them to get involve in match fixing and corruption.
If your leader is corrupt then everyone will be corrupt.

Users who are viewing this thread