Are you Pakistani Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 92 74.8%
  • No!

Votes: 31 25.2%

• Total voters

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Its probably all those Pakistani food they been eating.. crap like Kebabs, curries, jalebi, laddos etc lol.
A Pakistani who will do dieting and exercise is pretty rare to find.

Hahaha.. quite right.. but when Inzy used to score century after having a Full Charghaa a night before match then why not today's age cricketers.. but yeah times have changed now you cant persist without having fitness, but on the other hand the fitness levels have been given so much importance but overall the quality of cricket has gone down in all teams....

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Well Cricket is the only sports Pakistan is good in, if we can't even play good no more then we should just give up on sports all together lol.

I beg to differ here, Pakistan has immense talent of almost every sports. We have a great Hockey history as well as Squash and Snooker. We have even some great talent as far as Football is concerned however the issue is within management now and due attention hasnt been.given to other sports which has seen all this decline. Proper coaching and facilities are massively missing in sports other than cricket.

Last edited:

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And play him in place of Babar?
Firstly he can play in the XI without removing Babar. Secondly if somehow all the other 5 batsman (no.1, 2, 4, 5 and 6) are better than Fawad, then he should come in place of Babar.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Firstly he can play in the XI without removing Babar. Secondly if somehow all the other 5 batsman (no.1, 2, 4, 5 and 6) are better than Fawad, then he should come in place of Babar.
That could mean that Azhar would have to open, which I absolutely don't want him to.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
As an opener
2 matches in England
3 in UAE
3 in Australia
2 in WI
Here you go. He is better as a test opener, compare to 1 down.
If he shows no disagreement then it does mean that he should be shuffled up and down the order.
He scored a triple ton and double ton as an opener. 55 > 44. The better individual performance from him, the better the team will have on scoreboard.

B

Bigby Wolf

Yeah, i know. Sadly our legends are too angry with the board, for good reason. Although Misbah would be a good choice, and he seems to be willing to overlook the board and doesn't have a big ego like Younis or Yousuf.
Seriously? Younis Khan comes to me as one of the most humblest person one can ever come across just like Rahul Dravid for India.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Mind discussing the anger in the Pakistan discussion thread?
Yousuf and Younis are angry because of their treatment in 2009/10. Plus a lot of former players are frustrated becuase there are certain figures in the board that never seem to be shown the door despite poor results (Intikhab Alam, or Haroon Rashid, who was an awful chief selector and was simply given another role).
Seriously? Younis Khan comes to me as one of the most humblest person one can ever come across just like Rahul Dravid for India.
Yeah, he is humble, but sometimes he should be willing to overlook small things.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I beg to differ here, Pakistan has immense talent of almost every sports. We have a great Hockey history as well as Squash and Snooker. We have even some great talent as far as Football is concerned however the issue is within management now and due attention hasnt been.given to other sports which has seen all this decline. Proper coaching and facilities are massively missing in sports other than cricket.
Yeah that was all history, I am talking about now a days.
Pakistan Hockey team have gone downhill because Government if just not funding them enough and haven't seen them do anything great lately.
Cricket is the only sports which they are....decent but have to do a lot of improving.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Yeah that was all history, I am talking about now a days.
Pakistan Hockey team have gone downhill because Government if just not funding them enough and haven't seen them do anything great lately.
Cricket is the only sports which they are....decent but have to do a lot of improving.

There is always room for improvement I am glad that we are still champions of the champions :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey guys, Mickey Arthur just recently mentioned how PCB needs to protect its interest and not allow players in every T20 league. What are your opinion? I think PCB if they want to send should only allow players in CPL and Big Bash League.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hey guys, Mickey Arthur just recently mentioned how PCB needs to protect its interest and not allow players in every T20 league. What are your opinion? I think PCB if they want to send should only allow players in CPL and Big Bash League.
They're thinking about two leagues an year for each player. So it doesn't have to be restricted to two leagues specifically e.g. Hasan Ali could play CPL and BBL, Amir could play BPL and Natwest T20 etc.
I don't think it's a bad idea tbh. It allows the players to make money and at the same time they don't play too much and risk injury.

Users who are viewing this thread