NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
They're thinking about two leagues an year for each player. So it doesn't have to be restricted to two leagues specifically e.g. Hasan Ali could play CPL and BBL, Amir could play BPL and Natwest T20 etc.
I don't think it's a bad idea tbh. It allows the players to make money and at the same time they don't play too much and risk injury.
For me injury risk along with face value. PSL needs to build as a brand and cannot have the dashing Pakistani players in all leagues. I think this was raised as a point by some PSL franchise as well when PCB allowed Amir and others in T10 league. Players must absolutely earn well. That is the profession they have chosen. We as individual have growth potential salary wise in our career the players who have chosen to play cricket as profession too should have. I think PSL needs this from PCB to actually build value of PSL.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
For me injury risk along with face value. PSL needs to build as a brand and cannot have the dashing Pakistani players in all leagues. I think this was raised as a point by some PSL franchise as well when PCB allowed Amir and others in T10 league. Players must absolutely earn well. That is the profession they have chosen. We as individual have growth potential salary wise in our career the players who have chosen to play cricket as profession too should have. I think PSL needs this from PCB to actually build value of PSL.
I think they've done pretty well so far. If this league was in Pakistan, it would be much easier, and that's the biggest hurdle in its development. We'll see how far they've come next year, when the sponsorships will be up for renewal.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I quite agree with the point of view of Aqib Javed in this regard, He said that restricting players from the foreign leagues is unfair, until or unless you are giving enough money to the players in your home domestic matches as well as PSL. He also disagreed with the fatigue element which Mickey mentioned the main cause of the defeat in ODIs, If the players were fatigued they won't be able to perform that well in the T20 matches. I think that's quite a logical counter-reply.

I personally believe that the top heads of PCB like always put all the blame on the players and protect themselves as well as their blue-eyed coach and management staff, It is quite surprising that only players are responsible for every defeat and not the management planning and powers they possess. The chief of PCB always comes on the media to take all the credit when the team wins and when the team loses they put all blame on players or sometimes hide from the screen.

I believe on giving enough powers to the captain that he can decide whatever he wants on the field and coach's role has to be more towards assistance in planning and training the boys rather than a role of a Head-Master. Rather than restricting players for Foreign leagues, They should introduce programs to establish more national spirit in the team that they put the national team interest first ahead of extra money as well as players also deserve the due money in the domestic matches as well as PSL.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Shan Masood has been in sublime form.

1237 runs at 137.44 in 2017/18 including 182* today in Regional OD Cup's semi-final. He averages 58.21 in List A cricket now.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sami Aslam also deserves a longer run in ODIs and Tests. Shan Masood, Fakhar Zaman and Sami Aslam as three openers rotating on form could be a nice mix, although I don't see that happening because of the parchi system. The PCB has ruined careers before and they will do so in the future. That is the only consistent thing in Pakistan cricket.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Fawad Alam scores 149 in the final against Islamabad as Karachi Whites lift the one day cup.

Please select Fawad Alam now at least in tests.

Saw the first spell of Raza Hasan. He reminded me a bit of Imad Wasim, very good with the new ball. I'm waiting and have high expectations for him to perform in the PSL...

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fawad Alam scores 149 in the final against Islamabad as Karachi Whites lift the one day cup.

Saw the first spell of Raza Hasan. He reminded me a bit of Imad Wasim, very good with the new ball. I'm waiting and have high expectations for him to perform in the PSL...

The best bit about the game is that we chased well. Both the last couple of games, Pakistan seem to get better at approaching targets, especially in scores over 300.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

Fawad Alam can play in place of Babar Azam in TEST.
Raza Hasan is a superstar in making.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is he dead? JK. Btw, Raza is better than Imad and any other left arm spinner in Pakistan.

No, he is not!

In what way is a bowler that darts it in better than the likes of Asghar and, to a lesser extent, Nawaz.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is he dead? JK. Btw, Raza is better than Imad and any other left arm spinner in Pakistan.
Raza is talented, but we haven't seen enough of him yet after his comeback

Users who are viewing this thread