Pakistan vs. England in UAE (2 T20s)

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Last edited:

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Malik is Captain again. Personally I really liked him as the Pakastani Captain. He played much better when Captain, and generally wasn't even that bad. They can easily groom him into the spot, but factionalism will be a problem for Malik and for Pakistan.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Kamran Akmal's exclusion from the Twenty matches is 'shocking' to say the least, he played a wonderful innings just a few days ago.

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
I like it. At least they are sending a strong statement to the senior players, that if they don't improve their play (in his case wicket-keeping), they won't be selected.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Still I think Kamran Akmal should walk into the Pakistan T20 side for batting alone as he is one their best and I don't think Sarfraz is a good T20 player (or is he?) and he looked very unconvincing in all the opportunities that he's got so far so the decision to axe Kamran might cost them the games.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Sarfaraz is a poor batsman. He totally got owned in the final ODI. Series should belong to Pakistan on paper.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Kamran Akmal's exclusion from the Twenty matches is 'shocking' to say the least, he played a wonderful innings just a few days ago.

He is excluded because of his poor keeping not his batting. Thats what he is in the team for, to take easy catches behind the stumps. Not to mention he acted like a idiot in the press, deserves to be dropped.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice drop, we must give chances to the younger one's no matter what are results. Even without few fine players(Akmal(batting),Asif) etc team is pretty good for T20 only thing is they need to know how to finish the match as after Aussie tour they completely forget how to win or what is a win.

Harshshah

Club Captain
2-0 Englands Favour.

England Are Way Much Better Then Pakistan.

It's Because Of Afridi Pak won the T20WC other wise out from semi's was guranteed

P

pcfan123

Am I blind or the extent of this tour 2 Twent20s? Seems like a waste to fly all the way over there for 80 overs of cricket.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Am I blind or the extent of this tour 2 Twent20s? Seems like a waste to fly all the way over there for 80 overs of cricket.

It is. Don't really get the point either. :confused:

Dabi added 6 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Sarfaraz is a poor batsman. He totally got owned in the final ODI. Series should belong to Pakistan on paper.

The guy has a FC average of 43. Admittedly he only has two hundreds but the number of 50s show that he can bat and if given a proper chance might actually score. The point is that Kamran should be excluded from every Pakistani squad (barring the T20 one, ironically that is the only one he will not be participating in :facepalm) . The obvious reason being that he's been dropping simpl chances way too often for the last 3+ years. I mean enough.

On another note: if England don't want Chris Reid or James Foster, please send them here! :noway

P

pcfan123

Lol for the longest time before the Indians finally picked Badri, it would have been great for cricket and the media if the Pakistanis gave him citizenship, he could have walked onto the team!

Users who are viewing this thread