Pakistan vs New zealand : 2 Test & 3 ODI: Dec 26, 2022 - Jan 13, 2023 at Karachi

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Getting the same vibes as that Test in NZ a couple years ago, when Fawad got his comeback ton, tailenders resisted, but we lost when this close to the draw.

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
Shakeel 407* runs in 4 test since Debut
Congratulation

Getting the same vibes as that Test in NZ a couple years ago, when Fawad got his comeback ton, tailenders resisted, but we lost when this close to the draw.
25 overs left when Ajaz missed run out of Hamza

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Heading for a draw..... NZ can't play BazBall to chase 130 odd in 10 overs.

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
10 overs ? Very tricky Baz is not here, I wonder why Pakistan Umpire here than Neutral umpire.
My Knowledge since 1968/69- tells me, whoever win next test, also here, at karachi, will win series with 12 WTC points.

Sodhi batted 180 balls, this test known as "Tailenders Test of 2022"
Pak 311/8 Declared

(NZ need 137 to win in 17.1 overs )

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Do my eyes deceive me? A very bold declaration by Babar Azam?

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Do my eyes deceive me? A very bold declaration by Babar Azam?
Na, he never takes bold decision... he doesn't have "it".. I'm sure PAK will appeal for bad light if Latham keeps on hammering like this
Post automatically merged:

Entire PAK team should bury them in "SAUDI" sand if they manage to lose it. LANAT!!!

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
Na, he never takes bold decision... he doesn't have "it".. I'm sure PAK will appeal for bad light if Latham keeps on hammering like this
Post automatically merged:

Entire PAK team should bury them in "SAUDI" sand if they manage to lose it. LANAT!!!
Ha ha

even 50 need in last 4 impossible under fading lights

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
We shouldn't praise Babar. This is nowhere a bold decision. They actually humiliated themselves even more by opting to bowl again. 61 from 7 overs... NZ would have chased it if 15 odd overs have been bowled.

Good to watch some crackers at the end of tiresome 4 days.

Bevab

Staff Member
Wait, this test is over? Might be the least interesting one I’ve followed without watching in a while and had no idea that today was the last day.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Got lucky - we were heading towards a 4-0 loss at home.

TL/DR
1. Babar is honestly the worst option for a captain for Pakistan (very Sachin-eqsue). He is always waiting for things to happen rather than being proactive and making them happen.
2. Mir Hamza is the kind of bowler that would be very Abbas-esque in the swinging and seaming conditions in England - bring him on docile and flat tracks is nothing but an insultinug call back to international cricket. His mid 130 bowling is a waste in the side and cllear indication of stupid selection with no basis but done for the sake of change.
3. How!!!How!!! Can you not know how to bat and bowl on your own pitches that you create!!
4. I can see why Sarfaraz has been playing second fiddle to Rizwan!! The keeping is worlds apart. Sarfaraz may have scored 150 runs in this test but gave away that if not more with his missed stumpings, dropped catches and the additional byes he gave. How can you not hear an edge of a spinner or at the least appeal for it??
5. Abdullah Shafique?? What happened overnight on the same pitches?? Worrying signs for an opener who hasn't even played a proper test internationally yet.

Watching Pakistan play the most bland cricket and throwing away one of the best chances to get to the WTC final really shows nothing more than Pakistan being Pakistan. Really makes me miss Misbah's captaincy.

I've heard that Mickey Arthur is coming back so lets see! Maybe he can bring back some of the mojo!

Users who are viewing this thread