Pakistan

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Tommorow's Pakistan Line-up would be an interesting watch. Fingers Crossed!!!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
And I am afriad that after a heavy defeat to newzeland the line-up get mixed and shuffle up too much.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I am seeing that Pak isn't qualifying for the Quarter Finals if they lose with Zimbabwe, their lost to Aussies is quite possible, infact very much. It takes immense focus to beat Austraillia. I am quite worried to be honest for my team. Against zimbabwe its a must win game in a way.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If Kamran plays again for Pakistan, I am officially withdrawing my support for this team. I can not support a team that plays cheats and ineffective scum like Kamran. I will not be supporting any other team. I will only be watching the WC for sake of cricket.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
If Kamran plays again for Pakistan, I am officially withdrawing my support for this team. I can not support a team that plays cheats and ineffective scum like Kamran. I will not be supporting any other team. I will only be watching the WC for sake of cricket.

Bloody Humbug !!! Umar suffers a finger injury during practice & his chances of keeping for PAK are severely hurt. Seems like a fake injury to keep his brother in the team.

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Bloody Humbug !!! Umar suffers a finger injury during practice & his chances of keeping for PAK are severely hurt. Seems like a fake injury to keep his brother in the team.

Oh no its not actually. it happens. bloody kamran if he drop ay catch agains zim iam gonna curse him... lol why do he wants to get hurt if he playing more well...

ksduded

Club Cricketer
I am seeing that Pak isn't qualifying for the Quarter Finals if they lose with Zimbabwe, their lost to Aussies is quite possible, infact very much. It takes immense focus to beat Austraillia. I am quite worried to be honest for my team. Against zimbabwe its a must win game in a way.

umm no its not.. we will still end up 4th.....

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
umm no its not.. we will still end up 4th.....

Really??? But I guess Zim still has 2 more games left, one with Pak and one with a weaker opposition so if Zim beats Pak and the other one, Zim goona qualify.

What the?????...... Umar Akmal got a finger injury. OH MY GOD!!!! THESE BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

He is absolutely faking it again. If you remember, he feigned a back injury after Sydney test to protest his brother's ouster for the third test. These Akmals are all cheats and scumbags.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
He is absolutely faking it again. If you remember, he feigned a back injury after Sydney test to protest his brother's ouster for the third test. These Akmals are all cheats and scumbags.

My thoughts exactly. I too remembered that fake injury for the Sydney Test. In fact it was so appalling that it was publicized by Indian media as well. At that time we thought that there would be lengthy bans awaiting the Akmal brothers but it seems that PCB is run by weak men.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Yeah it was definitely fake injury because it gave a chance to kami to play and in next match Both Crappy Bros will :(

But Nevertheless,good for us Shafiq is back and i think now we need to drop Shehzad,use kami as an opener and then the same team i mean With Akhtar

Users who are viewing this thread