Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
The problem is that you want to speak for all of us: I certainly dont share your opinion or pessimism.

I don't either. Big Ant have shared some info and it's 10x better than being left in the dark and I'm happy playing other stuff til around that time, but there is at least something to look forward to.

Honestly, if some people were told it was a week from now, they'd want it tomorrow.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
the problem we all know is

they fix this and brake that again ,
but lets hope for the best for now

I'd suggest that is why they are pushing it out til April, to be able to test it thoroughly and hopefully not break working components in the mean time. Should be done just in time for the British summer (if they get one)...

Seriously

School Cricketer
The problem is that you want to speak for all of us: I certainly dont share your opinion or pessimism.

i speak for myself and if others cant speak for themselves, i feel sorry for them

Lets look at the last patch
Fixed batting and broke fielding, history is not on their side at all

It is hard to be optimistic looking at their track record[DOUBLEPOST=1490256244][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd suggest that is why they are pushing it out til April, to be able to test it thoroughly and hopefully not break working components in the mean time. Should be done just in time for the British summer (if they get one)...

i really hope it gets properly tested and not in-house but buy actual playing members playing online etc

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, so people are buying that idea of testing betas. Wonder why requesting it with so much of pessimism. Okay, some people rightfully can question the BA quality team but please, this is not how you put it accross.

Let's request BA for betas, just to aid their fixing process and for the sake of time. If i remember correctly, DBC 14 brought out 5 patches within 2 months, while we're testing betas in PC. It all went quite smoothly. And being in this forum was actually a fun.

Well, again! All upto you, the almighty BA. :)

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If i remember correctly, DBC 14 brought out 5 patches within 2 months

Think your rose-tinted spectacles are a bit fogged up :lol. The game released on 3 Apr 2014 and patch 2 didn't drop til 30 May 2014. So unless there were 3 entire patches between May 30th and June 3rd, then I think your memory serves you incorrectly.

As far as patch frequency is concerned for DBC 17, we aren't a whole lot further away from how it was in DBC 14 in reality. In fact, patches have quite possibly been more frequent this time around.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Think your rose-tinted spectacles are a bit fogged up :lol. The game released on 3 Apr 2014 and patch 2 didn't drop til 30 May 2014. So unless there were 3 entire patches between May 30th and June 3rd, then I think your memory serves you incorrectly.

As far as patch frequency is concerned for DBC 17, we aren't a whole lot further away from how it was in DBC 14 in reality. In fact, patches have quite possibly been more frequent this time around.

Well, you didn't quote my entire sentence my dear! We didn't start testing beta since dbc 14 release, did we? My point was; initially it was late but in 2 months we had seen patch 9 to patch 14, the moment BA let us testing the betas. It'll be great it seems if BA let us do that again.

Last edited:

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well, you didn't quote my entire sentence my dear! We didn't start testing beta since dbc 14 release, did we? My point was initially it was late but in 2 months we had seen patch 9 to patch 14, the moment BA let us testing the betas. It'll be great it seems if BA let us do that again.

I think the period from release is most appropriate to where we are right now. We are soon to have more patches in the 4-5 months from release than we did in DBC14. So in terms of supporting the game, Big Ant have actually been more active this time around.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Didn't see this thread. Must have skipped my sight, but great stuff. Can't wait. Hopefully the stats get fixed as that's my biggest beef. Gotta hand it to a small company. Thank you.

Monirul Tanvir

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
The Game has already got "Mostly Negative" reviews :/ You should have told before that it was just an "Early Access" :facepalm

ABHIII

Club Captain
The Game has already got "Mostly Negative" reviews :/ You should have told before that it was just an "Early Access" :facepalm
naah, they don't care:cheers.. they already have our money:wave.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
naah, they don't care:cheers.. they already have our money:wave.

It's one thing saying the game's not been up to the mark given the expectations, but making the statement you made is blatantly false. If Big Ant doesn't care why exactly would they be working on Patch 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread