Patch for miss fielding??

smqadeer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all patch makers!

First of all i would like to appreciate patch makers who have been uploading patches for C2005 as well as for previous games. Good job guys! I really appreciate the work you have done so far.

My question is........Is there anybody who could dare to make a patch to reduce miss fielding and drop catches bug in C2005? I have tried Tusti, Eddie and few others but i think none has been able to overcome this problem inspite of having all the talent and skills.

It really irritates when one bowl with a good line and length, and the Over that should have ended up with "1 wicket for 2 runs", actually ends up with 8 runs (2 miss fields on the boundary line) and NO wicket (1 drop catch on boundary line). :crying

Please help me out if there is any patch for reducing this bug to minimum, OR if anybody is working on it.

Thanx

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
Try Tutsi's AI patch, they all cut down the # of misfields, I'm sure other AI patches do as well but that's the one I have experience with.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
Miss Fields

Thats really one of the worst bug in game i was playing game and opponent team needs 30 runs in 2 overs and 4 time continuesly missfields make them target close and they won match and this dont happens to me once but twice so really we need a patch fot it.

sid_mohd

School Cricketer
Yeah .. When they do misfiled i get bore 2 play the game please make some patch for a misfiled ...

Users who are viewing this thread