PC AFL League

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can anyone tell me if i had a good or bad performence because i dont have a clue what it all means :)
Absolute rubbish. Learn to play more like me and you'll be in business.

On a serious note, you were handy I suppose. 17 disposals is good and 6 marks also goes okay. We can't all be champions and kick with 25% accuracy like me.

Qooty

School Cricketer
Monty I would call your match "serviceable".

Best way to look at is would be, "better than tassietiger's game" :D

Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Okay well, here is a guide for everyone:

For Key Defenders (FB, CHB): Basically the most important thing is how your opponent went. If their FF or CHF (depending on your own position) kicked more than 3 goals, you have been beaten, unless they only got 4 kicks for 4 goals. Your marks are quite important too in this position, so if you got more than 5 you did alright.

For other defenders (B, HB): Your opponent is still important, but so are your posessions:
< 10 posessions: Only alright if your opponent was worse.
11-20 posessions: Serviceable game
> 20: Very good for a back pocket and good for a half back.

For a midfielder (Wing, Centre, Ruck/Rover, Rover):
< 10 disposals: poor
11-20 disposals: average
20-25: good
26 + is very good, 30 is the benchmark for ball winners.
Goals also help you out, as do tackles.

For small forwards (FP, HF): Posessions and goals are your most important stat (tackles and marks are also useful). If you score 3 goals or more, you have probably done your job, unless you missed a few as well.

Key Forwards (CHF, FF): Your marks and goals are very important. As the main target in the forward line, you need to consistently score goals to make an impact, as your posessions at ground may be limited.

0 goals: poor
1-2 goals: average
3-5 goals: good game
6+: great game

Ruckmen need to get more hitouts than their opponent, and can also take marks and kick goals from time to time.

Qooty

School Cricketer
Leagues In Formation - [Stick Sports (39)] [Behind The Game (37)] [Planet Cricket (23)] [Forum Arena] (5)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Well we could always play some more games against those other forums because we're not looking like getting a second game at this current moment. Signups have dried up.

Bandysoy

School Cricketer
Hey, I'm Kerr4PM.

Sounds like a good Idea, Who would I be able to talk to about it?

Bandysoy

School Cricketer
I don't suppose you have MSN so that we can discuss on there?

If not we'll just talk here.

Users who are viewing this thread