PC AFL League

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can generally play anywhere in the forward line. Good overhead mark & long accurate kick, kicked 7 goals the other week. Can anywhere in the forward line (start in the pocket if ya want). Can move onto the wing but is generally a forward.

FF, FP, HF.

Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I can generally play anywhere in the forward line. Good overhead mark & long accurate kick, kicked 7 goals the other week. Can anywhere in the forward line (start in the pocket if ya want). Can move onto the wing but is generally a forward.

FF, FP, HF.
Forward Pocket should do us, you can sit in the square if you want at times.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Awesome, can everyone join the footypedia forum then to support our team: www.footypedia.com/qootyforum I am there already.

MCG I assume that you did Wildwil by accidental copy and paste.

Fill out this form to sign up now:
Username:
1st position:
2nd position:

If you don't know anything about AFL, simply tell me what you're good at (eg speed, skill, strength, kicking balls etc) and whether you're tall, average or short.

Everyone who hasn't done it yet and is signed up do it.

By the way Qooty, I see that you are upodating the sim, will you ever be putting in 24 players? It feels too retro.

Im Quick and Tall, so whatever that fits with. In Rugby Union terms Im a Wing/Centre if that helps you picture me.

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
175cm - 185cm = Crumbing Players (Midfielders, can play small in the forward line)
185cm - 190cm = Ideal (Pocket players, Flankers, Can also play on the ball)
190cm - 200cm = Key Position (Main targets in the forward line, backman line up on star forwards, etc. Big strong players.)
200cm + = Ruckman (Do the ball ups & are very mobile throughout the field. Are also key position)

That should give you a fair idea.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
For younger people like me (12) this is what it is...

135cm - 155cm = Crumbing Players (Midfielders, can play small in the forward line)
155cm - 160cm = Ideal (Pocket players, Flankers, Can also play on the ball)
160cm - 175cm = Key Position (Main targets in the forward line, backman line up on star forwards, etc. Big strong players.)
175cm + = Ruckman (Do the ball ups & are very mobile throughout the field. Are also key position)

I'm 158 cm tall.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
175cm - 185cm = Crumbing Players (Midfielders, can play small in the forward line)
185cm - 190cm = Ideal (Pocket players, Flankers, Can also play on the ball)
190cm - 200cm = Key Position (Main targets in the forward line, backman line up on star forwards, etc. Big strong players.)
200cm + = Ruckman (Do the ball ups & are very mobile throughout the field. Are also key position)

That should give you a fair idea.

I fall in the Key Position section there

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
If you're 14 and over 190 cms a ruckman could do alright for you. But if you're tall and quick you could play on the ball as a ruck rover too.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't know if I filled up the form before, so here it is.
Username: Hooper
1st position: Wing (Right Preferably)
2nd position: Rover

I'm a short quick guy, with good skills. I like to run a lot.
(I actually play footy).

Qooty

School Cricketer
I'll try to enable another match sometime soon between the two teams again.

Users who are viewing this thread