PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you've got too much time on your hands there are some funny comments on there about my race, origin, my parents, makes me laugh every time, comedy gold :)

you can't say that and not provide the best ones, especially since the site in question is blocked in the UK

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Mode: Tour
Match Type: Three Days
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 18.1 overs Zimbabwe A's 1st innings
Ground: Bradman Oval
Teams: Afghanistan & Zimbabwe
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Hit a single down mid on and when the bowler collected the return throw and started walking back to his mark the game froze (could still hear sound)

Upon re starting the game I got this message:

uWqg8SI.png

Really biting my tongue here, when this happens it kind of makes me re think that an auto save feature should be implemented, that's an hours worth of gameplay I've just lost :noway

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
steam name:venkniralac

issue:all the catches during career mode are first shown as c&b but in scorecard is correct.
at start of break the score is showing 0/0 even in middle of match:eek:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Set up an alternative career - made aus domestic the irish teams plus italy, denmark and russia, and changed all the international teams to associates/affiliates (except Bang and Zim).

However, when setting up the player, the international affiliations remain the original list. Not sure what to do - i chose the the team that matched the place on the list (i.e. india were 4th, and ireland who i want to play as are 4th, so i chose india) not sure if this will work?

Also, noticing very often when shots go behind the wicket the camera doesn't follow the ball.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
However, when setting up the player, the international affiliations remain the original list. Not sure what to do - i chose the the team that matched the place on the list (i.e. india were 4th, and ireland who i want to play as are 4th, so i chose india) not sure if this will work?
It's based on who you replaced who with - so say you replace Australia with Netherlands, you will need to pick Australia, even though Netherlands will likely display halfway down the list.

The game will simulate matches against the international side you are aiming for, so just start the career and see if it is simulating against the right country (you could also view the Other Competitions if you missed the simmed matches).

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It's based on who you replaced who with - so say you replace Australia with Netherlands, you will need to pick Australia, even though Netherlands will likely display halfway down the list.

The game will simulate matches against the international side you are aiming for, so just start the career and see if it is simulating against the right country (you could also view the Other Competitions if you missed the simmed matches).

Oh ok... I think it started with Bangladesh v Ireland so that would suggest I have it right as I wanted to play for Ireland.

Thanks

VampyreSquirrel

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
steam name:venkniralac

issue:all the catches during career mode are first shown as c&b but in scorecard is correct.
at start of break the score is showing 0/0 even in middle of match:eek:

I've had both of those a few times, and I think it's been brought up multiple times... score normally comes back to normal after the first ball bowled.

----------

Anyone else running Windows 8 and finding that every few minutes the machine starts using high amounts of CPU in system processes?

I've been checking around and found a few supposed fixes, but not having any joy at the moment.

logout20

Club Cricketer
I've had both of those a few times, and I think it's been brought up multiple times... score normally comes back to normal after the first ball bowled.

----------

Anyone else running Windows 8 and finding that every few minutes the machine starts using high amounts of CPU in system processes?

I've been checking around and found a few supposed fixes, but not having any joy at the moment.

its a bug..check in task manager..its one of the audio services...it reaches 100 % cpu uses and back to 0 %...i reverted back to windows 7 because i tried around 56-57 solutions but none of them didint worked....

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Why don't we move this thread into the downloads forum so we know that only verified pc players will receive help.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
...that wouldn't be much fun, would it?

Users who are viewing this thread