PCPL - Discussion Thread (All Owners READ!!)

pal

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
COULD I REQUEST ALL TEAMS TOTAL UP THE AVERAGE BOOSTING FOR THEIR SQUADS!

Otherwise, average changes will not take place. There will be random checks to ensure no cheating.

Where do we post these? Also, I'm not sure how many posts a member requires for his average to increased by one point.

pal

International Coach
Thanks. Have these average increases (and decreases) already been instituted?

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
I was wondering if we could maybe open a suggestions thread now or later on because after watching the first 4 rounds I have a few suggestions which I think could improve the PCPL and I'm sure other participants have their own suggestions too.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
This is the discussion thread so put them in here and they will be discussed!

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Well now my post looks silly, but I figured this was to discuss the announcements not improvements..anywho..

I had 2 suggestions for the PCPL 3

1. Possibly open it up to a 8 team comp instead of Divisions, kind of like the IPL, might be more fun.

2. After the first 4 rounds it has been dominated by the Internationals, I was thinking maybe restrict 3 to a squad and 2 to a team per game. Might open it up a little and be more fun letting more members participate.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It was three and two in the first season. It should also even out more as regular players get average boosts. The reason we increased the number of internationals allowed was that we felt last season was too random in terms of performance vis a vis how much you spent. The team that spent third most actually finished dead last.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
It was three and two in the first season. It should also even out more as regular players get average boosts. The reason we increased the number of internationals allowed was that we felt last season was too random in terms of performance vis a vis how much you spent. The team that spent third most actually finished dead last.

See, How cool we really are :D

Users who are viewing this thread