Pitch sliders - Asked the question for C22, now onto initial tinkering and discussion

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Also in test I observed for spinners if u keep short leg and leg slip ball to stumps ai will give catch to short leg or leg slip at hard difficulty especially if I am bowling as Nathan lyon
Yes! i get most of my wickets there ;) they block it into the foot and short leg catches.

EdgedAndGone

Club Captain
Ross Symonds responded to my question on pitch behaviour changing as day progresses on twitter. He said, "The pitch will wear and change over time, winning the toss can be very important."

portyhouse

School Cricketer
Ross Symonds responded to my question on pitch behaviour changing as day progresses on twitter. He said, "The pitch will wear and change over time, winning the toss can be very important."
But when, is this another item coming in a patch. The pitches have no visible cracks and they don't wear much at all over 5 days. I can't get more turn hitting a rough patch, I'm not confident this would ever happen,.

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
But when, is this another item coming in a patch. The pitches have no visible cracks and they don't wear much at all over 5 days. I can't get more turn hitting a rough patch, I'm not confident this would ever happen,.i
Can't comment on whether it makes a difference to turn, but there is definitely visible pitch wear and cracks on the Steam version. I'd say it is more noticeable than C19.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
But when, is this another item coming in a patch. The pitches have no visible cracks and they don't wear much at all over 5 days. I can't get more turn hitting a rough patch, I'm not confident this would ever happen,.
Yeah, just to back this up. From a test on a grassy pitch. I didn't make it to day 5, sadly.

1639996546612.png
There's plenty of wear, visually. Just no idea if it does anything to the physics. That's next on my list to test, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread