PlanetCricket.net Sports Personality of the Year

Face Off: Who should WIN the PC.net Sports Personality of the Year award?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am going to disqualify wrestlers, I run this and I have the right to. I agree with most of the others, wrestling is not a sport, it's all showbiz and scripts.

Please don't nominate any more wrestlers because it will be ignored.

Thank you for common sense

The time for nominations has passed, the list now has to be narrowed down to 10.

The person who has been mentioned more than two times most recently was exempt from this poll - this was Lewis Hamilton.

What you have to do is vote for the TWO people who you think DO NOT deserve to be on the final shortlist.

Once the deadline is reached, the TWO people with the most amount of votes will be ELIMINATED from the running. I repeat, DO NOT vote for your favourite, and choose TWO!

Colin McRae and David Beckham. It was sad that McRae died this year, but he didnt acheive anything amazing before his death, i dont think. Beckham also doesnt deserve a place, whats he done this year that warrants a place ? Now a bit part player for England and playing in a Mickey Mouse league, whoever nominated him in the first place is an idiot.

It was sad that McRae died this year, but he didnt acheive anything amazing before his death, i dont think

Colin won the World Rally Championship in 1995 and at one stage held the record for the most rally victories. Always drove at 110%, a genuinely nice guy and a real character.

Having grown up watching him in action, it was a great shock to hear he was killed. :(

Brady and Beckham. Brady plays American football so is therefore immeidatley disqualified for being a yank, and Beckham has done sod all for anyone but make yet more money for himself this year.

The sooner we get an England manager in who realises that he's washed up and never picks him again the better.

The games he has played in he has performed well, but not done anywhere near enough to warrant PC Sports Personality of the Year.

Sorry to sound harsh, but woopdewoop, McRae won the world title in 95, that would have been great if it was PC SPOFY 95, but for him to win this just because he died is abit poor. I'm sad that he died, but frankly he hasnt achieved anything in the past year worth mentioning.

I'm not a massive NFL fan, at all, but you have to respect Brady's achievements, he's performed really really well this year, a top top player. He shouldnt be voted off i dont feel. Beckham and McRae have achieved the least in that list, so dont deserve to be on there as far as i'm concerned.

Sorry to sound harsh, but woopdewoop, McRae won the world title in 95, that would have been great if it was PC SPOFY 95, but for him to win this just because he died is abit poor. I'm sad that he died, but frankly he hasnt achieved anything in the past year worth mentioning.

I didn't nominate him and tend to agree that he shouldn't be in this particular list (two people obviously did though), but you probably could've worded that so it didn't sound quite as harsh as it does.

I'm not a massive NFL fan, at all, but you have to respect Brady's achievements, he's performed really really well this year, a top top player. He shouldnt be voted off i dont feel. Beckham and McRae have achieved the least in that list, so dont deserve to be on there as far as i'm concerned.

I can't respect what Brady has done because not only can I not watch NFL, I have absolutely no interest in it whatsoever.

LOLZ! I made a cock-up. I thought this was the final shortlist. Can someone remove my vote? :p

Users who are viewing this thread