Tutorial Play Ashes Cricket 2009 PC ONLINE! ***Tutorial***

Status
Not open for further replies.

faizangmc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello, guys finally figured out how to play this game online once again.

Instructions :-
1) Download this software :
Downloads - Tunngle International

2) Register at its website like you do for any forum like planetcricket

3) Open up tunngle software once its downloaded and installed.

4) Enter you login credentials at the bottom

5) Once its logged in it will display a list of games on the left.

6) Click on sports and ashes cricket 2009 from the list as shown in the screenshot below :

attachment.php

7) Add me as friend there :P :rolleyes

8) SPREAD THE WORD!!! :thumbs

Feel free to ask any doubts or if you are having any trouble setting up tunngle. Cheers :cheers

Attachments

• Image 1.png
    Image 1.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 764

bhaveshv

School Cricketer
Hello, guys finally figured out how to play this game online once again.

Instructions :-
1) Download this software :
Downloads - Tunngle International

2) Register at its website like you do for any forum like planetcricket

3) Open up tunngle software once its downloaded and installed.

4) Enter you login credentials at the bottom

5) Once its logged in it will display a list of games on the left.

6) Click on sports and ashes cricket 2009 from the list as shown in the screenshot below :

attachment.php

7) Add me as friend there :P :rolleyes

8) SPREAD THE WORD!!! :thumbs

Feel free to ask any doubts or if you are having any trouble setting up tunngle. Cheers :cheers
Hey dude I tried using tunngle but I am unable to login or connect to the server. Could you help me with the necessary steps. Thanks in advance. :cheers

bhaveshv

School Cricketer
Hi dude. I have installed tunngle and tried connecting to the server but just could not. If you could help me with the necessary steps would be really great. Thanks in advance. :cheers

faizangmc

Club Captain
Hi dude. I have installed tunngle and tried connecting to the server but just could not. If you could help me with the necessary steps would be really great. Thanks in advance. :cheers

Did you register at the website? You have to make an account first. Then they send you an activation email. Once activated you can login with the client.

Hope this helps. Enjoy!

evilish

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok so I registered there, downloaded the client and now I'm in Ashes Cricket 2009 chat. Now how do I play Multiplayer there? My username is "Evilish".

Suleman Ali

School Cricketer
Hey dude I tried using tunngle but I am unable to login or connect to the server. Could you help me with the necessary steps. Thanks in advance. :cheers

Please help brother.I have installed the client and i have also registered and i have opened the game but i can not play online.

T.A.Sa_biTT

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
not working
Ok so I registered there, downloaded the client and now I'm in Ashes Cricket 2009 chat. Now how do I play Multiplayer there? My username is "Evilish".
Please help brother.I have installed the client and i have also registered and i have opened the game but i can not play online.

It's working.. U have to choose AC09 from Sport Category on the left panel & then click on the orange arrow next to "Send" button; a window will appear where u have to choose ur game directory & again another window will appear where u need to put ur games' directory address [C://Program Files (86)/Codemasters/AC09] . That's it, now game will start and from next time game will start clicking that orange arrow

I hope it helps u

saurabh ahuja

School Cricketer
It's working.. U have to choose AC09 from Sport Category on the left panel & then click on the orange arrow next to "Send" button; a window will appear where u have to choose ur game directory & again another window will appear where u need to put ur games' directory address [C://Program Files (86)/Codemasters/AC09] . That's it, now game will start and from next time game will start clicking that orange arrow

I hope it helps u

there is no orange button i can see,i have successfully logined, please help me in how to proceed

T.A.Sa_biTT

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Did u install Tunngle already??
"Orange Arrow Sign" next to the "Send" button
But at First, U have to choose "Sports" category from the left panel and choose "Ashes Cricket 2009" from the list that appeared
Thanks.. Hope it helped:thumbs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread