Player Editing Tutorial

sussex-shark

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi i was onedering if you could tell how you up load the editor as i want to corect some mistake on the game. fill 3 to send it in a email.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You are able to play online using the editor. People do this, make their team super good and win.

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
Hey friends i have tried the icc 2006 and 08 editors on 06 ashes edition bt every time a player is saved, his skin colour becomes brown even if he is for england or australia and secondly in 06 editor if we click the bowler option the player beomes all rounder on the other hand in 08 the player becomes opening batsman.....:help

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Does this work for 2010 because I have been trying to changing the nationalities of players in 2010 for fun and i keep changing the values to no avail. I can get the ages to change, but not nationalities..It is quite frustrating.

blake

School Cricketer
Iloveireland I have been eagerly awaiting your next update on the AFL Journey to Glory, can you give me a predicted date of when it's coming? Been checking every day for the past few years but nothing :(

Chewie

BCCI President
Does this work for 2010 because I have been trying to changing the nationalities of players in 2010 for fun and i keep changing the values to no avail. I can get the ages to change, but not nationalities..It is quite frustrating.

Yes nationalities are in the same position. It should work...

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Iloveireland I have been eagerly awaiting your next update on the AFL Journey to Glory, can you give me a predicted date of when it's coming? Been checking every day for the past few years but nothing :(

I am sorry I have sort of ditched the forum but I have personal problems that I need to figure out and it was taking up much too much of my time. I should be active again at the start of next year. Then I will try and finish what I have started.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Ha, the cat lover.

I remember you, long time no post old man cat lover.:D

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
My numbers seem to be slightly off. It is saying nation numbers like 42 or 46 which are wrong for those nations, and then when I edit them. They don't change anything

Chewie

BCCI President
My numbers seem to be slightly off. It is saying nation numbers like 42 or 46 which are wrong for those nations, and then when I edit them. They don't change anything

I'm not sure why it wouldn't work. I haven't tried changing them, but when I've checked players the numbers have been correct for those players

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
BTW, another partially related question. If you get the best batsman in the world, change his age to 16 and start training him, will he improve? Or does it act as if he was still like 30?

Chewie

BCCI President
I'd say he'd still improve as if he was 16, i.e. at an incredibly fast rate.

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
I'm not sure why it wouldn't work. I haven't tried changing them, but when I've checked players the numbers have been correct for those players

Hmmmm... I had another go. I managed to change one players nationalities...the rest didnt seem to work. I'm probably stuffing something up... I'll see what happens at the end of the season. Which players are where.

The cracked 2002 DB is helpful, but its becoming pretty outdated :(

Users who are viewing this thread