Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Virat Kohli will retire on 2022 though Rahane, Yuvraj and Nehra still playing international cricket
Speaking of which, do you get some sort of notification when a player retires or do you keep track of squads and make that assumption?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
do you get some sort of notification
No. They just simply get vanished from squad. Can't believe when I got international call up in 2019, after world cup; Naman Ojha was regular keeper. No Dhoni and Mohit sharma was regular in playing XI and not Bumrah. Can't find Bhuvneshwar Kumar either. All messed up!

And yeah, Bangladesh captain will be Rubel Hossain and Tamim will be in playing xi but no shakib, mushfiqure, mortaza... I mean, you really can't identify the bagladesh team in 2021 and funny thing is, they will be no 1 in test and 3 in one day! India will be at 8 and 9 respectively!

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
No. They just simply get vanished from squad. Can't believe when I got international call up in 2019, after world cup; Naman Ojha was regular keeper. No Dhoni and Mohit sharma was regular in playing XI and not Bumrah. Can't find Bhuvneshwar Kumar either. All messed up!

And yeah, Bangladesh captain will be Rubel Hossain and Tamim will be in playing xi but no shakib, mushfiqure, mortaza... I mean, you really can't identify the bagladesh team in 2021 and funny thing is, they will be no 1 in test and 3 in one day! India will be at 8 and 9 respectively!
It's mentioned in the "news feed" on the bottom left... I have seen a few notifications of players retiring.

thevicky

Club Captain
No doubt a stupid question but how do I change overall (AI) difficulty during a competition or tour?

Before each game it gives me the option to select bowling and batting difficulties but not the overll - or am I missing something?

I've looked through all the menus as well but can't find anything about difficulties.

Thanks

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
No doubt a stupid question but how do I change overall (AI) difficulty during a competition or tour?

Before each game it gives me the option to select bowling and batting difficulties but not the overll - or am I missing something?

I've looked through all the menus as well but can't find anything about difficulties.

Thanks
It takes it from your overall difficulty in main screen settings..

PJR

School Cricketer
Think I'm going mad I'm sure I've read this somewhere - when using L3 to leave a ball is there also another button to duck/weave out of the way? Used the search but can't find what I'd read!
Also, when I put the game into my ps4 for the first time I seem to remember having to calibrate the screen (not the black/white cricket balls but the display area). I've deleted and reinstalled but this option no longer come up. Is there a way to do this as I need to tweak it slightly?

Thanks!

SimonC4

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Think I'm going mad I'm sure I've read this somewhere - when using L3 to leave a ball is there also another button to duck/weave out of the way? Used the search but can't find what I'd read!
I don't know if there's a specific duck button, but the foot movement determines the type of leave. I've seen a batter duck using a back foot leave.

cruellerorange7

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Have you downloaded user created teams?

Which teams are you finding this with?

All international teams to the best of my knowledge now have correct kits in all formats.
Perhaps you need to download teams again and restart your career.
I have the same problem. Do not know how to fix. Is there anyone who can help us?

Sai Sun

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

I've been playing career mode for a while now and I've noticed some things which I don't know if I can change :

1) My career stats when shown in game are always wrong. They seem to be stuck with the stats I had at club level. I'm currently playing for Australia in all formats.

2) Both T20 and ODI uniforms are white and are the test uniforms. It's not just Australia, but all other teams I play against. I checked cricket academy and looked at the uniforms of the teams and they are colored for limited overs and white for tests. When I play a casual game or tournament, the uniforms are correct. It seems to be localized issue in career mode. Any fix for this?

3) Fielders automatically throwing the ball even if the batsmen aren't taking a run. Super annoying!

4) Stamina, running speed and other stats don't seem to increase at all. I've achieved a lot of objectives and they are still in the 30s and 40s.

I'd really appreciate help with these issues.

Thanks!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have the same problem. Do not know how to fix. Is there anyone who can help us?

It's a known bug, i.e. teams default to a single kit across all formats. Hopefully the next patch will fix the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread