Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

Toonga

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
is this in career mode? the selection of a D/N test match is randomly selected, I have had only 1 so far and it was with a pink ball.

No this is not in career mode, competition mode, and choosing the default 3 match test series option. Happy with a random DN test but no pink ball is a bit of a shame....

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Here is one I cant find the answer to, but it might be obvious.

Playing my first default 3 Match Test Series using a downloaded Adelaide Oval, first match of the series at this stadiun is a DN test but with a red ball. The remaining two tests are day tests. There is no option to change the start time of the test matches in the series. Unsure how the game determines a DN test at Adelaide Oval?.....

I understand how to create a new DN test match type with a pink ball...but its strange to get a DN test as part of a default test series.....any guidance?
Go into match Type designer then to start times and delete or add whatever you prefer

Toonga

Club Cricketer
Go into match Type designer then to start times and delete or add whatever you prefer

Ok I had over looked the multiple start times options, I noted that a 2pm start time for a test provides for a pink ball, however I'm getting a red ball in my test

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am playing a T20 competition. Dhawan has played two matches, but how come he played 5 inns in that @BigAntStudios ? :eek:

20170202_013239.jpg

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am playing a T20 competition. Dhawan has played two matches, but how come he played 5 inns in that ? :eek:

View attachment 181438

Report it as a bug. But I wonder could this issue be linked to the multiple versions of the same player, i.e. 3 Mitch Starcs, 2 Kohlis etc. Maybe there are more than 1 version of the player in the system and somehow the stats for all of them are added in a haphazard fashion.

francisjery

International Coach
Report it as a bug. But I wonder could this issue be linked to the multiple versions of the same player, i.e. 3 Mitch Starcs, 2 Kohlis etc. Maybe there are more than 1 version of the player in the system and somehow the stats for all of them are added in a haphazard fashion.
No mate. There are no duplicate players in my academy. I spent nearly half an hour in my players list and deleted all the duplicate players manually. I think it should be titled as catches but it is titled inns.

graham

Club Captain
hi can we download new tours to ps4 , had a go myself but its not easy to use !
thanks in advance
graham

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does this "download without logos" prevent me to get kits, emblems and stadium adboards for any team from academy?

upload_2017-2-3_13-36-32.png

Kindly someone respond to it please! :)
ThanQ!

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Does this "download without logos" prevent me to get kits, emblems and stadium adboards for any team from academy?

View attachment 181505

Kindly someone respond to it please! :)
ThanQ!
I think you wont get anything with a logo on it, so you may get the kits colour scheme but emblems, and "logos" used to get shirt designs wont come through, no adboards or grass logos either me thinks

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Is it possible to get selected for overseas first class and list a teams in career? In the selection status tab it has nz provincial shield and the county cup, but it just sits on expecting selection season after season without getting picked

villafan001

Club Captain
Is it possible to get selected for overseas first class and list a teams in career? In the selection status tab it has nz provincial shield and the county cup, but it just sits on expecting selection season after season without getting picked

I think you can only play FC/LA in your domestic leagues, and overseas T20 leagues?

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
That sucks, I was keen to play county cricket in the middle of the year

cruellerorange7

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Just got into South African T20 team. But playing with test team and test outfit. How to fix?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That sucks, I was keen to play county cricket in the middle of the year
Yp! sucks big time! Just finished Indian career (became star player) and yet to be picked for First class and One-dayers in Australia and England! May be we need kolpaak deal in place to quit international and play county cricket! :lol

Also want to give a spoiler. Virat Kohli will retire on 2022 though Rahane, Yuvraj and Nehra still playing international cricket. pfff! Dynamic lineup is messed up totally!

Users who are viewing this thread