Post your questions about the game here!

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
when patch 3 will come and what type of fix will going to see?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Co-op play means?
Two players can play for one team like if they are batting then one player controls the striker and the other the non striker...Same for bowling as well two ends two players....Overall 4 players can play in a match max i.e 2 vs 2...Both offline and online...

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Two players can play for one team like if they are batting then one player controls the striker and the other the non striker...Same for bowling as well two ends two players....Overall 4 players can play in a match max i.e 2 vs 2...Both offline and online...
that's great

Sajjan Adeeb

User Title Purchaser
India
Profile Flag
India
I bought dbc14 today and i installed it but when i open the game it loads and then nothing happened. Need help now.

grkrama

National Board President
.Overall 4 players can play in a match max i.e 2 vs 2..

was this confirmed i always thought Ross said somewhere that dbc could support only 2 players max, and by co-op i thought it would be 2 players against AI, would like to be corrected.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Ross, field indicator is very much needed for this awesome game...because there's no sign of field change...its so frustrating to look at every delivery for fielders...
Best way to implement field hud:
The hud should be in display till the bowler starts his run uo...once he starts it should dissappear...it can again appear after the shot is played...
hope it makes sense...try to implement in patch 3
thanks...

ellgieff

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, field indicator is very much needed for this awesome game...because there's no sign of field change...its so frustrating to look at every delivery for fielders...
Best way to implement field hud:
The hud should be in display till the bowler starts his run uo...once he starts it should dissappear...it can again appear after the shot is played...
hope it makes sense...try to implement in patch 3
thanks...

Or not. I'd prefer not. I like having to look around to check if the field has moved, and don't want more clutter on the screen.

Lionden

Club Captain
Can someone explain to me as to what yellow bowl circle during batting indicates exactly?

I am not sure if I am right but as far as I've noticed, red circle indicates a short bouncer and green circle indicates a good length delivery but what of the yellow circle, I mean logically, given the first two, yellow should be a yorker but I've seen yellow circle at good length and that just confuses me big time, more over I should point out that it's literally impossible to hit a six when you see a yellow circle because 8/10 times the ball lands inside the circle, I've tried different timings and low to high aggression pressure on the trigger, nothing seem to work. Can anyone help me out here? -,-

Users who are viewing this thread