Post your questions about the game here!

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does commentator spell name of the player we created while playing match....????:wave

JasXI

Club Captain
Ross, is it possible to play as a single player (be a pro) for an exhibition match? I ask this because I may not want to play a whole career as a keeper (cause I want to bowl), but I may want to try that every now and then.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Will the keeper go for a catch behind him of a top edge or field the ball which goes past him???:)

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Ross, is it possible to play as a single player (be a pro) for an exhibition match? I ask this because I may not want to play a whole career as a keeper (cause I want to bowl), but I may want to try that every now and then.

That's a good idea actually. I'd like to see "Be A Pro" for single games, or tournaments/tours etc. Would be a nice addition, if it wasn't already there

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Mike's a good guy in a hard spot, I mean that sincerely, he's the best salesman I know, and I've seen plenty in my time. Those that know me well though understand that I am a "second punch guy", I won't attack but I will retaliate, he set Cricket Australia on me so the gloves are well and truly off.

Some might say you were throwing some jabs before that happened. ;)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They were just harmless little tickles :)

JasXI

Club Captain
Ross any time you could give for tomorrow's CA update? 6.00 p.m. Melbourne Time as usual?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would expect the video and Don Bradman Academy at 6.00pm Melbourne time Friday.

Hunbbel

Club Captain
Hi Ross,

A small question. What is the thing that YOU are most proud of in DB Cricket 14? (Apart from the title name, Don Bradman and Cricket Academy, of course). E.g., the trailer, the batting controls, the bowling controls, fielding, commentary, edges, etc. (Feel free to explain it in a bit detail) ;)

We have given you so many feedbacks about what we liked, I guess it is time to ask what did you like the most? :)

No diplomatic answer plz :p

Users who are viewing this thread