Post your questions about the game here!

Is there a way one links all the created team profiles on the Cricket Academy (PC) with the actual team list in the game? I had already created team lists and stuff on my PC. Can one not directly link it ?

Since on DBC14 on PS3 we can't see the creator of a team how do we know who made which team? @BigAntStudios @MattW

Last edited:
Thank god someone else is facing this problem too. I thought i was the only one. I could search by the name of creator but cant see the name of creator.

And can BigAnt implement a system which automatically puts the team with wrong linkange significantly lower than those which are correctly linked.

hey im sorry if this has been asked already but i wanted to know if its possible to start a 2 player offline cooperative mode in the game? And if you can how do you do it?

Not yet possible but ross confirmed somewhere that it would be patched in.

Just play against him till then. I'm sure you'll find it interesting too. Even I'm waiting for the patch to sort out a few issues with Career, yet playing other game modes are satisfying.

currently playin coop with single controller with him. Also wanted to ask if its possible to see a field when batting as i how in other games it would show you a small field so you can see the fielders.

Users who are viewing this thread