Post your questions about the game here!

The IGN review is the million dollar question ;)

Can someone post their game save so I can override mine, because my internet isnt working for xbox, so I cant have the right roster. Please and thanks

I'm assuming your pirated copy of the game doesn't do online?

Edit: Apologies for being so flippant Livestrong, was not necessary

Last edited:
^ The only thing which I really hate about this forum is that whenever someone asks a question or requests something, everyone start assuming that he has a modded Xbox. -__-

^ The only thing which I really hate about this forum is that whenever someone asks a question or requests something, everyone start assuming that he has a modded Xbox. -__-
Kinda because it's pretty much the only circumstance where you cannot connect an Xbox to the internet but still post on the forum.

You have internet, so get that internet to your Xbox, or take your Xbox and game to somewhere with internet.

@lord Not me.

We have jtag etc detection so it will become apparent who is legit and not after a while.

I've spent a significant amount of time this morning having a gander at https://www.facebook.com/groups/crchampions/ this facebook group and there are a lot of people with pirated copies of the game asking for an upload of the get best teams to use with their modded consoles.

You're right though, shouldn't have assumed that he was a pirate, but uploading a save file with the best teams helps other pirates anyways.

I find it very hard to believe that he can log onto planet cricket but not his xbox but I shouldn't assume things

I've spent a significant amount of time this morning having a gander at https://www.facebook.com/groups/crchampions/ this facebook group and there are a lot of people with pirated copies of the game asking for an upload of the get best teams to use with their modded consoles.

You're right though, shouldn't have assumed that he was a pirate, but uploading a save file with the best teams helps other pirates anyways.

I find it very hard to believe that he can log onto planet cricket but not his xbox but I shouldn't assume things

I am seeding bad versions of the game and doing little things but in the end it will be the hours sunk into an unusable career that will get them, amongst other things.

Indeed - even if a particular user asking for that is not pirating the game - they are far outweighed by those that do. Especially on Xbox.

The assistance it would provide to pirate copies is why there won't be sharing of save games on the forum.

The only thing which I really hate about this forum is that whenever someone asks a question or requests something, everyone start assuming that he has a modded Xbox. -__-

Where there's smoke...

But lets call a spade a spade and note the only reason you'd have a modded XBOX is to play pirated games. The nature of modern gaming involves so much good, quality, online features and patches that if you're modding your consoles for some arbitrary "storage" reason you're making a superior product inferior for any legitimate purchases you do make. I genuinely find it unbelievable that in the modern age of gaming you'd mess with an expensive piece of hardware and pay for legitimate product for said hardware for only half the experience!

...that and you're instantly removing any likelyhood you'll be getting any updates, patches or DLC content from this cricket title, which is going to be the long-game for this game lasting on Consoles and PC, outside of any community mods which, I assume, will only work with legitimate copies of the game as well.

Ross: One question I would like to ask is whether the Disc will get scratches after say 6 months or will remain the same [With better handling] and no stutter in gameplay as there is no installation to HDD ??

Ross: One question I would like to ask is whether the Disc will get scratches after say 6 months or will remain the same [With better handling] and no stutter in gameplay as there is no installation to HDD ??

I think I payed that 5 bucks at EB for disk insurance but I'm pretty sure they just took my money for no reason to be honest

Last edited:
Not sure if Ross can answer this ...

Has the initial Sales figures been satisfactory ??

whether the Disc will get scratches after say 6 months or will remain the same

...why in gods green zeus' blue firey love pit would you take the disc out if it's protective PS3 console? Just leave it in there. You don't need to take it out. Rookie error.

Users who are viewing this thread