Post your questions about the game here!

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a question. Is there anyway to know if my difficulty mode changed from where i started ?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
anyone else facing same problem

Steam ID, version number, etcetera. We can't assist without this information.

ashidashraf

Club Captain
If I am not wrong, I remember Ross told long before pirates will have frequent rains in the matches which ruins their fun:lol

mani393

School Cricketer
Difficulty levels

I'm really confused. I started the career on rookie and during second year I noticed it was increased to amateur. Now, the question is, on which basis do these levels progress ? Do they increase every new year? Or do they depend on XP? Plz clear this up.
Thanks

cooolmanu2009

Banned
I have Don Bradman Cricket 14 game....I'm already installed...but it's all team players names are wrong.....why????????????what the reason....& I have "Asus & Genius" game pad...but this game to not working..game pad are working 100%...why??????..then how to play this game step by step video please........please reply soon.....god bless you

KP_Nuts

Club Captain
I have Don Bradman Cricket 14 game....I'm already installed...but it's all team players names are wrong.....why????????????what the reason....& I have "Asus & Genius" game pad...but this game to not working..game pad are working 100%...why??????..then how to play this game step by step video please........please reply soon.....god bless you

RTFM :thumbs

jal007

School Cricketer
How can you tell what difficulty you are playing on in career mode. Just want to know if I selected Pro or amatuer because I forget

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Similar question i have. I started from amateur but don't know on what difficulty i am playing right now. As i would like to take some net practice on same difficulty. Please respond

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
How can you tell what difficulty you are playing on in career mode. Just want to know if I selected Pro or amatuer because I forget

Depends on what age/year you started your career, as it gradually goes up throughout. If your helmet icon says 1 then it's whatever level you started on when you first set it up, 2 is the next level up from that and so on...

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I have this serious isse when playing online and no body seems to help me with this. Whenever i play online after selecting team the screen goes black and nothing happens.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Console or PC and if the latter, version number/steam ID. Start with the easy stuff...

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
PC
SteamId: zaidfox
version: 1.06

I have tried even lowering all the settings to lowest as suggested by someone here. Antivirus is disabled. Download Speed around 12MB Upload Speed Around 1.78Mbps

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread