Post your questions about the game here!

saksham_cute

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
when i update it redirect me to steam site and when i try to login its says incorrect login i wasted my 3999/-:mad

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Expand upon that error a little more...

saksham_cute

Club Cricketer
my steam id is
sakshammsd

----------

any help?

----------

is there a need to download steam on pc for update?

ninjapintu

Club Captain
Weird, how did you install the game without installing steam first?

balkeet

International Coach
when i update it redirect me to steam site and when i try to login its says incorrect login i wasted my 3999/-:mad

its a 308 MB update from steam before game will be playable, you can't launch it in offline mode before that.
regarding incorrect login on steam try retrieving your password and change it, save your password somewhere on your pc if you forget it easily.

ShadowXFX

School Cricketer
Stats

Hey all

Loving the game, thanks for a great game really, I'm having some issues though, I downloaded latest teams to fix names etc. When I play a casual match with Current South Africa and have Steyn or anyone in my bowling department bowl there gauge meter thing is super small to get it right? Why is this shouldn't it be easier and bigger if a better bowler?

Also another thing I want all the SA domestic teams in, do I need to add all of them individually or is there a way for the whole league (maybe I missed it somewhere). I started career mode after added the Sunfoil Dolphins but I couldn't choose them in beginning of my career?

Thanks.

O yes one more thing, can someone please explain too me how to block a damn ball, lol :)

ellgieff

Club Captain
The "power bar" is the controller stick... How hard or soft you push it determines the power (or lack) of the shot. Requires an Xbox controller or decent PC controller, not a cheap POS.

Wait, what?

Did you mean R2, did I miss a change in the way the game plays, or are you messing with this guy?

----------

I know this question might not seem that important, not with crashes and freezes and other issues people are trying to get sorted, but I've been wondering about it for a while.

I'm trying to get a properly balanced game and have been editing teams to get attributes to a more correct level. For example I downloaded all of the New Zealand sides and they were wildly out. Some stats were far too high, others too low. I figured that most New Zealand domestic sides should be around 2.5 to at most 4 stars in some categories, although averaging 3 more or less.

So I managed to do this and it's playing brilliantly with these sides. I never have super-human fielders, I have most everything playing as normally as you'd expect.

I then moved onto international sides and figured they should be a reasonable amount higher. I tried increasing their abilities in the right areas, minimising them where need be and was aiming at getting Australia to a 4-4.5 star side overall.

I discovered that I only got them as high as 3.5 stars in some categories. I increased stats higher and found that the stars dropped! Down to 3 stars. To me it was a bug and stopped me in my tracks fixing up the international sides.

So now after all that, my question is, has this been fixed? Is this going to be fixed?

Has anyone a workaround if not? Really need to know, as getting sick of playing with my well balanced NZ sides.

I can't help with your problem, but have you uploaded your well balanced NZ sides? I'd love to get sick of playing with them!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Did you mean R2, did I miss a change in the way the game plays, or are you messing with this guy?

If you push the analog stick softly half way, you play a slightly less powered shot than if you push it all the way forward. Works across all platforms, as far as I know.

ellgieff

Club Captain
If you push the analog stick softly half way, you play a slightly less powered shot than if you push it all the way forward. Works across all platforms, as far as I know.

TIL

PotsnPans

Club Captain
The "power bar" is the controller stick... How hard or soft you push it determines the power (or lack) of the shot. Requires an Xbox controller or decent PC controller, not a cheap POS.

Ok cheers. I thought that but every time I seem to try and nudge it I still end up whacking it. No worries...bit more trial and error required!

Users who are viewing this thread