Post your questions about the game here!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It won't work unless you've got a decent controller, if you have a knock-off or cheap version then there's no effect of the subtle movements... Works with the console controllers though, it's really great at keeping the ball along the ground, IMO and great to push a couple of singles here and there when you're getting close to a milestone.

I only ever use it in Career mode, never bother online when I'm whacking Matt around the park.

sandeepnag

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Probalbly I Have To Ask It Again
I Have some questions, could any one answer this -
1.) I am Playing career mode and i want to know in which level i am suppose like rookie or pro or legend like that, how to know that.
2.) In The career mode while playing batting on spinners, they bowl only leg side and purely full length, and even full toss over leg side, i.e, leg side full or leg side full toss, i have to play it only on leg side. i am not able to play offside at all as they are bowling purely on leg side.
3.) As i want to play online mode, I am not able to find any one in quick match and i have waited 2 minutes for the quick match other player finder. how much time i have to wait for a online match could any one say that.
My Steam custom url - snadeepnag
steam id - STEAM_0:1:90795879
Name : mymainfacebook :noway

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I can't help with your problem, but have you uploaded your well balanced NZ sides? I'd love to get sick of playing with them!

No, I haven't, but will in tomorrow. I was going to add a suffix to them so they'd be noticeable online as mine and that'd be easily deleted from their title once downloaded. Will pop through a PM when I do that. :)

balkeet

International Coach
whenever i started a match in my pc it says ''lost connection for controller 1 ''
so can anyone tell me about this that how to fix this error.

check your controller's fit in the USB port if its loose you get this error.

D

Deleted member 9102

If you push the analog stick softly half way, you play a slightly less powered shot than if you push it all the way forward. Works across all platforms, as far as I know.
I don't think that's true, I have a 360 controller and have tried this and noticed no difference. I know that slightly pressing the triggers can push defensive shots a little further though.

I'd put it down to a placebo effect but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

I'd also like to know if on aggressive shots, does half pressing LT have any benefits? Also does holding down both triggers unequally for an aggressive ground shot do anything differently?

Last edited by a moderator:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i know how to change the career mode team lists... but is it possible to amend the competitions and tours within it?

if i was to be sad enough to create a 1920s career, for example, could i get it set up to only play FC games and a few tours?

PAF16C

School Cricketer
Patching In PC

Hello guys im new to Don Bradman and im just getting the hang of things. I wanted to know how to update the game to the latest version so i can get real players and teams. If someone can put a link to the download or something that would be really helpful.

Plz reply as soon as possible

Happy Gaming

Westindies

Club Captain
matt

Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads
Get downloads for Don Bradman Cricket 14 - for verified game owners only

how u are going to verify and when? :yes

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Can this be introduced in game ? I am playing career mode and i want to become all rounder. I did chose something i don't remember but i come batting on 4th down scoring good but captain only gave me bowling in first three match i did well took 7 wickets with economy of 2.7 and now captain stopped giving me overs.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello guys im new to Don Bradman and im just getting the hang of things. I wanted to know how to update the game to the latest version so i can get real players and teams. If someone can put a link to the download or something that would be really helpful.

Plz reply as soon as possible

Happy Gaming

Just post your steam ID and sure someone can help you

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Guys can anyone explain this anomaly. First thing i started from amateur in career mode and i played 3 test 2 odi and this is my 4th test and seems to me that my difficulty level increased so i had to struggle to score and now i am 201 not out the problem is i practiced hitting advance sixes in practice match on pro mode and i successfully did it 100 times the problem is i am not able to hit a single six even though my batsmen is set. Can anyone shed some light on this.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If my memory serves me right, I think it was mentioned that the AI would refuse singles / twos / threes if it were in danger of being run out. I hadn't come across this yet in the career mode, even in suicidal situations.

Users who are viewing this thread