Post your questions about the game here!

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Almost everything is over in the game,just approval and final steps pending.So nothing new can be implemented now.Maybe if Ross sees it he might keep it in the list somewhere down which is aldrady a mile long for the next version.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
In India, the crowds will cheer even singles for the home team but they'll be utterly silent for anything the away side does.

I have been to almost every match in M.A.Chidambaram Stadium,Chepauk and i have seen the crowd backing good cricket.When Anwar made 194,we gave him a standing ovation even after we knew that he took the match away from the Indians.There are so many other examples.Even recently in the India Vs Australia test series crowd cheered for Clarke when he scored.I do accept we do not cheer for singles from the visiting team but certainly we do credit good performance.And i have been only to Chepauk,so i dont know about the other places.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, Ross, the absence of provision for different bowling actions for bowlers (not for the type of balls they bowl) leaves me a bit desired, as no two bowlers in the world bowls the same ball with the same action. We?d not like it when A.Mendis and R.Ashwin bowls carom ball with the same action, nor will we like Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan bowl with the same action. So, please rethink on this regard. Having this many aspects to customize but just one bowling action assigned per ball? As the release is at least 3 months away, please consider this. It?s a small thing that?d make many of us happy. :)

Well, sometimes you can't do it all.

We made decisions to work on other big areas of player difference, would you rather all players had the same height and build? That's more stark from my POV, given the recent screens I think we made the right choice.

Last edited:

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
I have been to almost every match in M.A.Chidambaram Stadium,Chepauk and i have seen the crowd backing good cricket.When Anwar made 194,we gave him a standing ovation even after we knew that he took the match away from the Indians.There are so many other examples.Even recently in the India Vs Australia test series crowd cheered for Clarke when he scored.I do accept we do not cheer for singles from the visiting team but certainly we do credit good performance.And i have been only to Chepauk,so i dont know about the other places.

I agree. We obviously won't cheer when our home team's wickets fall. Otherwise if the opposition is batting first and hitting well we cheer, as it sets up a good match. Everyone is there to see a good match. Getting them all out for 50 and chasing that in 50 overs with 10 wickets in hand will be the most boring match ever.

Dude,the release is 3-4 months away i read in other threads and you pop up and spread a rumour like this :facepalm

Dude its a joke. There is no June 31st :facepalm

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Well, sometimes you can't do it all.

We made decisions to work on other big areas of player difference, would you rather all players had the same height and build? That's more stark from my POV, given the recent screens I think we made the right choice.

agreed. I actually imagined BA players standing there in those slips with their different heights and body types....weirdly the image in my seemed quite SEXY!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

v24s

School Cricketer
You can't play this game on pc without a controller ?

v24s

School Cricketer
Well then I'm a little worried about their sales on pc.
I'll have to play ashes cricket 2013 only then.

Users who are viewing this thread