Post your questions about the game here!

Thanks sounds good, so i am guessing we can create a teams and players and share them ?

Yes you can create share players and even a whole team. Or you can just download the players/teams other people made and edit them to your own liking.

I don't know if this has been asked before, if it has been I apologize, but would the game be PS4 compatible?

My PS3 is dead & I don't want to buy a new one with the PS4 coming at the end of the year.

Thanks sounds good, so i am guessing we can create a teams and players and share them ?

Hey spraggy, whats up. I told you about this game a while ago, get with the programme dude.

Download cricket academy, then download my England squad, you'll be amazed, guaranteed.

@Big Ant Studios:Why don't you update the Big Ant Studios facebook page along with these screenshots? I tried uploading on the page but was not able to..

The screens are exclusive for PC.

You didn't get to see my Bourke Street run, these are second prize :)

Believe most of us preferred the second prize much more...and I mean MOST of us

Ahah! Those screens look stunningly great, loving the detailed work on every small thing.Finally, a game which forces me to wait for.Great work Ross, loved the screens as well as your generous nature. Thank you for being here and answer all our game related query. :)

Users who are viewing this thread