Post your questions about the game here!

99 US $?! = 6,100 RS.!
99 New Zealand Dollars including 15% GST, which works out to ~4k INR.

Not to mention, placeholder price, placeholder date from one of the more expensive countries for anything.

I like how EB games have got cover pics ready that put the classification over the Big Ant logo.
163469_packshot_l.jpg

JB are a bit nicer:
4471787.jpg

Angad I think when you select yourself as a wicketkeeper batsman in a game its obvious that you will have to play yourself as a keeper......:cheers

Nah...am not getting excited till Mike really confirms it....and also to what degree we can control the keeper!!

We have asked for his confirmation many a time, however he has been avoiding this qs a lot though.

99 New Zealand Dollars including 15% GST, which works out to ~4k INR.

Not to mention, placeholder price, placeholder date from one of the more expensive countries for anything.

Hmm,if it is 4k it will be the most expensive game releasing this year..
Fifa 14 - 2.5k,Ashes 13 - 1.5k,NFS - R -3.5K

Is the price mentioned on that site is sure?

That EB Games one is prolly from a graphics template, they just dropped in the poster... lazy.

Don't get your knickers in a knot on price. Just be patient and wait, I imagine in good time we'll get an idea of costs and digital downloads and whatever else.

the more important issue here is the release date! 29th November!! too late!

Hmm,if it is 4k it will be the most expensive game releasing this year..
Fifa 14 - 2.5k,Ashes 13 - 1.5k,NFS - R -3.5K

Is the price mentioned on that site is sure?
They sell Fifa 14 for the same price (NZ$99) and NFS for NZ$79, which is 3.2k INR (after converting and removing tax) - so in short there's no relation between retail prices in NZ and the price you'll pay for it in India so ignore the price just like you should ignore the date.

29th november is a joke right
Placeholders are confusing aren't they?

There is no date announced, ignore anything you see from any retailer until you get one. It's the same deal as what happened with all the retailers before the Ashes delay was announced, some shifted dates around, none of them were right. Just like some now have specific dates in November for AC13 - ignore it.

Matt, we need your Bingo card please...

I've got a feeling we're going to have to keep repeating this.
The release date has not been revealed and all dates seen in online stores are speculation.

Did I not say that once I announced that retail will make their own covers and prices to take pre-orders?

Did I not say that once I announced that retail will make their own covers and prices to take pre-orders?

Just tell us will the release date announcement be made this month??:) [Or is it difficult to commit because of licensing issues]

I thought a while ago that Ross said game would be released by

xx/0x/13 (or something like that) meaning by end of September

Is this still not the case???

Users who are viewing this thread