Post your questions about the game here!

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Its been posted here somewhere....trickstar let MF loose there and apparently he is going around on facebook telling everyone his game has all of dbc14's feature and MORE except career mode.

Saw angy there too...he seemed pissed off lol.

matty670

School Cricketer
Hi Ross,

First and foremost congratulations on recieving the licence for Don Bradman, a great way to start a dynasty of great cricketing games. ;)

What's your thoughts on Mike Fegan as a person? I think you mentioned you knew him. Has he always been so sly with marketing or is he desperate now- probably both.

Do you have other licences? Are they domestic licences or personal licences similar to the Don Bradman one. It would be nice to promote some associate nations as well but I assume their licence is owned by EA (Mike Fagan said ICC licence was owned by Ea but he seems to lie more than anything else.) Are you looking to acquire further licences for later games?

What does MF mean 'turn on the features' I don't understand... Are all the DB14 screenshots from when the 'features were turned on'?

Sorry to sound harsh but there have been a fair few bugs and problems in cricket academy ie black screen. Are these due to you having to cut code out from the full version or genuine bugs? I don't mind either way its just out of interest!

You have previously said that you expect to make a loss on the first version. Surely with the Ashes Cricket cock-up* are you still expecting losses? Do you expect to outsell Ashes cricket also?

I'd also like to thank you for the way you have interacted with the community on here even during difficult times and even more difficult people. You have respected every member of the forum and stuck with us, which is a lot more than others have done.

Sorry for the ultra-long post, if I have repeated previous questions I apologise I am on holiday and this forum has exploded recently.

P.S- I have a keyboard and mouse can I play the game??? ;)

* Am I allowed to say that?

vamsee

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we control the no of matches we play in career mode as well ?

What if I choose a non test playing nation in career mode and can I still reach Rank 5 to play test matches ?

Ross or some one can answer me please.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Ross,

First and foremost congratulations on recieving the licence for Don Bradman, a great way to start a dynasty of great cricketing games. ;)

What's your thoughts on Mike Fegan as a person? I think you mentioned you knew him. Has he always been so sly with marketing or is he desperate now- probably both.

Do you have other licences? Are they domestic licences or personal licences similar to the Don Bradman one. It would be nice to promote some associate nations as well but I assume their licence is owned by EA (Mike Fagan said ICC licence was owned by Ea but he seems to lie more than anything else.) Are you looking to acquire further licences for later games?

What does MF mean 'turn on the features' I don't understand... Are all the DB14 screenshots from when the 'features were turned on'?

Sorry to sound harsh but there have been a fair few bugs and problems in cricket academy ie black screen. Are these due to you having to cut code out from the full version or genuine bugs? I don't mind either way its just out of interest!

You have previously said that you expect to make a loss on the first version. Surely with the Ashes Cricket cock-up* are you still expecting losses? Do you expect to outsell Ashes cricket also?

I'd also like to thank you for the way you have interacted with the community on here even during difficult times and even more difficult people. You have respected every member of the forum and stuck with us, which is a lot more than others have done.

Sorry for the ultra-long post, if I have repeated previous questions I apologise I am on holiday and this forum has exploded recently.

P.S- I have a keyboard and mouse can I play the game??? ;)

* Am I allowed to say that?

Mike's a good guy in a hard spot, I mean that sincerely, he's the best salesman I know, and I've seen plenty in my time. Those that know me well though understand that I am a "second punch guy", I won't attack but I will retaliate, he set Cricket Australia on me so the gloves are well and truly off.

Cricket Academy has very few bugs for the wide distribution that its had, black screen for the small minority aside it has worked well. It is a Beta and is free.

We will lose money or break even on this title, next one will be profitable.

HappyGoLucky

School Cricketer
Hi Ross i am new to the forums. Just wanted to say
It was a MASTER stroke to secure the name Don Bradman:cheers

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Here's my query, for career mode will you be able to use the cricket academy players, teams etc?

Kuzzy

School Cricketer
Don't know if this has been asked before but seeing as there is no licenced players besides The Don in this game, surely the lads at Big Ant have a sense of humor and have included some of the great '12th Man' players?

Especially the famous Sri Lankan opening pair of Cuttiz Ahminav & Sunil Havaskar.

:)

dwapar

Club Captain
can i run it on my machine when it release
my specs:
win 7 32 bit
2 gb ram,
intel gma 4500m
2.20 ghz

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did I leave the iron on?

Allrounder18

Banned
Ross regarding "Team Mode" , Was that a hint for the returning of coach mode/manager mode? OR you were just teasing us :P

----------

Oh Oh and will this game be available before my marriage i-e 27th Sep? Would be a cool wedding gift for me alongside wify.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Ross regarding "Team Mode" , Was that a hint for the returning of coach mode/manager mode? OR you were just teasing us :P

----------

Oh Oh and will this game be available before my marriage i-e 27th Sep? Would be a cool wedding gift for me alongside wify.

The team mode is something said by Mike Fegan about Ashes 2013, which is actually not a career mode or anything we haven't seen before. He's just trying to give a fancy name to the standard mode in all cricket games in the past: playing as the entire team instead of just one player.

Bradman Cricket 15 might have a team career mode, not sure, but for now you can go on tours galore, tournaments, trophies etc and then have your own career mode.

Users who are viewing this thread