Post your questions about the game here!

ashidashraf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You will not get it especially here. If you had bought the game, then use steam.

D

Dutch

I want link of patch so i can start direct download

Hello friend, dear friend, read my signature under this post and then fearsome tweak off, thanks kindly.

Come back when you have bought the game. You dont desreve any help at all and will not get it here.

MaidenOver

School Cricketer
Batting Stats in career mode development

I have recently purchased the game, and am immensely enjoying the experience.

There are issues, but overall it encapsulates the experience and challenge of playing the sport, brilliantly.

I have a question however, as I am playing as a batsmen in career mode, is their a specific way to develop batting stats consistently?

I have found that even when I play "straight" consistently, I get a skill point in for example, "on side"?

How are batting stat points allocated as you progress?

If I bat or score a certain amount of runs do I get a skill point?

I am just curious as it seems a bit random in terms of development currently, as opposed to bowling.

Thanks in advance, and I apologize if this question has been asked before.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross and HBK...please modify the camera angle a little bit when you hit a four or six...spectators are looking fabulous and we all love to see the ball going out of the boundaries...the angle looks good halfway but suddenly goes to the top...please fix it...without that no feeling when you hit boundaries...

Edit: eagerly waiting to see this change in patch 3

Potty01

School Cricketer
Saving in Career Mode

So when a match is underway in career mode, it is possible to save and reload from that exact spot (or one ball later if a ball is being bowled). Shouldn't it rather only load from the start of your current session? It makes sense to be able to save in test matches or at the end of an innings in the shorter formats, but surely all player stats would reflect more realistic ability if it wasn't possible to save every 10 runs?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I want link of patch so i can start direct download

You know it as well as most of us do that you didn't pay a single penny for the game. The only things you have done is look up how much the game costs and that's about it. Maybe you can prove me wrong and post your Steam ID.

duberryboy1

Club Captain
Spin Bowling RPM

No matter what I do, i cant get higher than 430RPM when bowling spin. What exactly am i doing wrong, i cant turn a single ball.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
No matter what I do, i cant get higher than 430RPM when bowling spin. What exactly am i doing wrong, i cant turn a single ball.
Two things to suggest -
The start and end of your three rotations should be at the same spot.
Make sure your push up on the left stick is timed with the bowler's arm being at or near the top of the action.

Users who are viewing this thread