Post your questions about the game here!

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
my debit card didn't worked with steam, not even with paypal,
placed preorder on 24th on Flipkart, game releases on 26th, no update on preorder, bought pirated one on 27th, game shipped on 2nd and delivered on 5th July, deleted everything and did a clean install of legit copy. It's the game that I was waiting for so badly. sorry for it, I hope you understand.

:spy

zombieian

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
...at least a single toss, worth a quote? That's one happy tug, or a cheerful tweak.

For your information Biggs. Although I suspect your mind only sees the crude side of things.

"It is used colloquially in the UK, and possibly elsewhere, to mean 'I couldn't care less.' It is derived from the act of tossing a coin."

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When I search Playstation Store only the game is available, no patches. How do I download the patch?

Once you download the game the store will automatically prompt you to update it when you first boot it.

simran3

Club Captain
Great game but a few flaws

Hi guys

Just wanted to say the game is great and is miles ahead of anything made before by any game company.

I though have a few issues:-

All the pull and cut shots are always played in the air, more like a cheat for the AI as it dosent matter how late you play them.

I know the above issue has been discussed, but any thing to resolve it .

Is their going to be another patch for the game?

Another problem that i face is that sometimes playing of the front foot as i normally do the controls are very iffy. For eg, i play a cover drive and sometimes the player play a cut shot.

have u guys faced this problem, with the control stick.

Otherwise great game cant wait for the next version part 2:)

RoyBarry32

School Cricketer
Have you checked to see if your computer meets the minimum specs?

How do I do that?

And if it doesn't, do I now have a ?40 pound game thats completely defunct?

It seems to work fine with batting but lags horribly when bowling

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For eg, i play a cover drive and sometimes the player play a cut shot.

This could be due to the usage of a sub-standard / generic controller. I'm sure if you use the recommended one, the inputs will be much more precise.

RoyBarry32

School Cricketer
Turns out it's not fine when batting. It is for me, but my partners get out bowled even when they middle it to mid off because of the lag.

Brilliant. A 40 quid defunct game

Jadel

Club Captain
Turns out it's not fine when batting. It is for me, but my partners get out bowled even when they middle it to mid off because of the lag.

Brilliant. A 40 quid defunct game

Just as with every single game or piece of software ever released its your responsibility to check if your pc meets the minimum requirements prior to purchase. That's the whole point of them publishing that information.

If it does meet the requirements and still didn't run properly then I would recommend get over the tantrum and ask for assistance

RoyBarry32

School Cricketer
Just as with every single game or piece of software ever released its your responsibility to check if your pc meets the minimum requirements prior to purchase. That's the whole point of them publishing that information.

If it does meet the requirements and still didn't run properly then I would recommend get over the tantrum and ask for assistance

Worked fine with the demo.

And the "tantrum" as you've so delicately put it is non existent. What do you think I posted here for? For assistance clearly

grkrama

National Board President
Since your PC cant handle DBC i guess it cant handle a lot of new games too, so might be the right time to go for an upgrade, If you give out your pc specs, suggestions can be given, Upgrading your PC will surely help you not just with DBC but also lots of other games.

RoyBarry32

School Cricketer
I only bought this PC not long ago. I don't want to spend another bundle of money just to get this 40 quids worth to work

----------

Is there anyway to get it to run at least? Even at the lowest setting on everything? Just so its playable

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I only bought this PC not long ago. I don't want to spend another bundle of money just to get this 40 quids worth to work

What are your PC's specs? Wishing the game works won't help if your PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements and it doesn't matter how long ago you bought your PC. In fact I can buy a PC today and it may not be able to meet the minimum requirements for the game.

RoyBarry32

School Cricketer
What are your PC's specs? Wishing the game works won't help if your PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements and it doesn't matter how long ago you bought your PC. In fact I can buy a PC today and it may not be able to meet the minimum requirements for the game.

I have no idea how to find that out

RoyBarry32

School Cricketer

I don't know if any of this is any use. Computers obviously aren't my strong point

Attachments

• PC SPECS.png
    PC SPECS.png
    10 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread