Post your questions about the game here!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
We are still working on Don Bradman Cricket 14 updates, we have delivered all that we said and will continue to do so. These things do take time and commitment.
Patch#3 is the minimum with regard for feature additions, it may or may not be the last patch with regard to bugs/tuning.

Patch 3 is confirmed and guaranteed on all platforms the game is on.

Just because Ross hasn't repeated himself 20 times since doesn't mean anything is being abandoned.

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I got the career team list fixed...eventually, just kept randomly swapping over for 30 odd minutes until it worked.

What is the maximum amount of teams you can have in this game, 100? Would it be possible to patch in an increase or is that a fixed amount?

DonBradman

Banned
I play on PS3 and I can't wait till patch#3 comes out because of co-op, bigantstudios or anyone else do you know when it is coming out please answer!!!!!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I play on PS3 and I can't wait till patch#3 comes out because of co-op, bigantstudios or anyone else do you know when it is coming out please answer!!!!!
Be patient and wait for an announcement.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Sorry, I have one more question regarding PC version. I've got a laptop not a PC and according to can I run it I can DBC14 on both minimum and recommended. I'm away from the laptop atm but I think from memory the results weren't overwhelmingly but still I exceeded everything of in case of recommended I matched it (except graphics card)

Now I've got the beta and when I bat it gets really choppy and stuttery but I don't recall having this issue when the beta first came out so my question: is this a beta thing and the full game will be fine and if not what would be the cause of this, ram? CPU?

fiction

County Cricketer
Sorry, I have one more question regarding PC version. I've got a laptop not a PC and according to can I run it I can DBC14 on both minimum and recommended. I'm away from the laptop atm but I think from memory the results weren't overwhelmingly but still I exceeded everything of in case of recommended I matched it (except graphics card)

Now I've got the beta and when I bat it gets really choppy and stuttery but I don't recall having this issue when the beta first came out so my question: is this a beta thing and the full game will be fine and if not what would be the cause of this, ram? CPU?
What are your specs?

KarateBob

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there any way you can change your batting position in career mode, or does it happen automatically depending on your performance?

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
changed the 4 day match session timings like start at 11 am and started a new career but still 4 day matches begin at 10:30 am.

Users who are viewing this thread