Posting Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah it is annoying that people don't read your stories and they just post "Nice update KUTGW." but what can you do? The members who do read it, are well respected members (Tom, James, Trev etc). It shows if you read it or not. But I'm not that bothered though as I just like to write.

I know I do it at times as well but there's no point in just having a go at members who spam. Just talk to them and reason with them and hopefully they'll change. When I started off forums I was more of an ass than Precambrian but now I think I'm a respected member.
The good man is the teacher of the bad,
And the bad is the material from which the good may learn.
He who does not value the teacher,
Or greatly care for the material,
Is greatly deluded although he may be learned.
Such is the essential mystery.

Lao-Tzu (604 BC - 531 BC)

So your post gives me a hope to survive in this cruel world.

Precambrian added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

I think people know how to make a good post. You don't need to groan (I am disturbed by people groaning away) or whatever.

Anyway. Mani your still an ass, you have't progressed past that stage yet ;) And Jaz is not respected, you know he is work experience mod ;)
Honey, let's start PCAAS (Planet Cricket Asses Appreciation Society), with you, me and Dr.Pepper being the founding members, dontcha?

Highlander999

ICC President
Yes ;)

Honey, let's start PCAAS (Planet Cricket Asses Appreciation Society), with you, me and Dr.Pepper being the founding members, dontcha?

I dunno. With you saying dontcha (is that even a word?) you just lost the chance of that ever happening.

Anyone notice my "vBookie Team" tag isn't aligned properly??? I don't like being all out of sync like that

Highlander999

ICC President
Including you ;) Unless of course you are willing to be the lesser one in the relationship. Plus you will need to take Mani to school as well.

Highlander999

ICC President
And Jaz is not respected, you know he is work experience mod ;)

Ahem ;) Anyway, the whole point of this thread, is for the older guys to moan and then have a few days of spamming. Then an admin comes up tells everyone to piss off, then the whole process starts again next month.

How's the 20th February for you guys?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Will stay closed until then. Use the Any Improvements thread if you actually have some constructive ideas for improving the site in the mean time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread