<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi divadinho in the original game without your version one update Wayne Parnell could just about bowl 82 mph when in fact he can bowl in the late 80's. Could you correct this if you have not already done so.

Cheers

No problem mate, doing so as we speak! ;)

divadinho

Club Cricketer
What you got is super mate maybe just do the ipl teams real names if thats possible ?

If you mean the actual team name, not possible I'm afraid. :noway :facepalm

If you mean player names, that's already been done.

Thinking of uploading now, any final inclusions like batting/bowling upgrades for specific players before release...?

You have until 21:30 to post suggestions. :p

Spraggy

Club Cricketer
erm i dont really know tbh the engalnd teams ratings are abit wrong but once again i dout u can change that. erm have u change the ratings so that the test matchs dont finish below 200 alot of the time ?

divadinho

Club Cricketer
erm i dont really know tbh the engalnd teams ratings are abit wrong but once again i dout u can change that. erm have u change the ratings so that the test matchs dont finish below 200 alot of the time ?

Nope, I'm not planning on doing so until I have sorted out everything else; only then may I attempt it. My only concern is it distancing those teams from England and Australia rating wise.

Retro

School Cricketer
could someone possibly rehost the file? Unavailable on Megaupload now.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
could someone possibly rehost the file? Unavailable on Megaupload now.

Why not download from the site itself, the link is at the bottom of the opening post as an attachment. Second file being checked for release.

divadinho added 14 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

See first post for Version 2.0!

angad

Chairman of Consent
Is the file downloading fine for everyone? For me it cuts at 2.49mb and then when I try open the zip/rar file, it says 'unexpected end to archive' :(! I am trying to download the planetcricket link at the end of OP!

Also, just to confirm, if i just copy the user settings file, I would get the updated names and created players, and yet the trophies for the game would not be disabled, right? :)

Last edited:

divadinho

Club Cricketer
So if I use this, will I not be able to save games?

No, you can save games if you copy the only file within the archive.

In basic, you WILL still be able to save games.

divadinho added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Is the file downloading fine for everyone? For me it cuts at 2.49mb and then when I try open the zip/rar file, it says 'unexpected end to archive' :(! I am trying to download the planetcricket link at the end of OP!

Also, just to confirm, if i just copy the user settings file, I would get the updated names and created players, and yet the trophies for the game would not be disabled, right? :)

I think you will still get trophies but nobody has confirmed this.

barmyarmy - When you copied the file, were you still able to get trophies?

Users who are viewing this thread