<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll upload it again. Give it 5 minutes then try again.

EDIT: Done.

Still giving the same error! The download ends at 2.49mb and thus when we try to open the file it says unexpected end of archive, file corrupt or invalid!

divadinho

Club Cricketer
OK guys. I re-copied the files and re-packed the archive. Try again, the first post has the updated file at the bottom, as usual. ;)

Robot Bowler

School Cricketer
Horray :banana2 it worked! Sorry I dodn't notice the Megaupload link. Thank you again for the great work on this roster. Reps from me! :clap

JackPKDennison

School Cricketer
Just looking over the custom players and the only comment I would make is about Mike Yardy. His bowling seems a little to highly rated and his batting a little bit underated. I will be making a swing of 5 towards batting to make him 64 for bowling and 48 for batting. We'll see how good he is against the Aussies. But I look forward to using this file a little bit later I really appreciate the work everyone has put in to this.

Rommers26

School Cricketer
Thanks so much for this, I know you enjoy doing it but really takes patience and helps a lot of people's experience with the game, excellent simple instructions of how to add it to the game too!!

Lumb wasnt in my England team but that may just be on my system he was in custom players though, just added him myself over Denly.

Just wanted to say to people to press refresh if the link to megaupload doesnt work first time because the download said it was unavailable to me but after refresh was fine.

Thanks again.

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey mate, top stuff so far. Hoping to get IC10 very soon for my PS3 (maybe even tomorrow after school). Anyway, I'll cut to the chase. As far as I'm aware there are 8 slots in which you can create teams right? I'd really like to see these slots filled up with English domestic teams, so would you be interested to do this for your option file? I would be more than happy to help out and all, so let me know if you are interested :)

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Hey mate, top stuff so far. Hoping to get IC10 very soon for my PS3 (maybe even tomorrow after school). Anyway, I'll cut to the chase. As far as I'm aware there are 8 slots in which you can create teams right? I'd really like to see these slots filled up with English domestic teams, so would you be interested to do this for your option file? I would be more than happy to help out and all, so let me know if you are interested :)

Not possible I'm afraid. :noway

Because when you change a player's name in each nation's team, it updates the 8 "IPL" players names to the same. So I change Tendukhar into Tendulkar, and his name in the IPL team also changes along with the one in the Indian squad.

mrman80

Club Cricketer
No, you can save games if you copy the only file within the archive.

In basic, you WILL still be able to save games.

divadinho added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

I think you will still get trophies but nobody has confirmed this.

barmyarmy - When you copied the file, were you still able to get trophies?

can someone please confirm this?

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I just downloaded the Mega Upload file and opened it. There was a folder named: BLES00921_00-USERSETTINGS . Now in that which files do I use for just the names as I don't want any of the unlocks. There were 5 seperate files in there.

Sorry, but not sure about that.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
^ It doesn't work in Invercargill. :p

If I use this download can i still earn the trophy's?

Mr Snrub

International Coach
^ It doesn't work in Invercargill. :p

If I use this download can i still earn the trophy's?

If you only use the name changing file which I think is the "User Settings" one, you should be fine. I did it last year by saving my squads from my ps3 onto a flash drive and then saving it from the flash drive onto our other PS3. It still allowed trophies no problem.

This is basically what they are doing this year, but some of the downloads have all the unlocks. That download will void trophies.

So, I'm trying to find out where the names only file is.

Last edited:

azkhan

Associate Captain
i would just like to say a big Thank You to divadinho & CCCakumbra for their roster file. Great work guys:). installed it yesterday without any problems, superb.

Users who are viewing this thread