Mode: NA
Match Type: NA
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): NA
Ground: NA
Teams: NA
Get Best: YES
Description of Issue: ScreenShot?

Happy now sir?

Did my job! Now should I wait few months for it to get Fixed?

GTA 5 costs around 2.8k here but this game with so many bugs cost 4k!!
oh the irony!

More over PS4 wont be getting any customizations/mods like PC.

GTA 5 costs around 2.8k here but this game with so many bugs cost 4k!!
oh the irony!
Yes, it's ironic that a game with over 100 times the development budget and 1000 times the sales can be less buggy and sell with a lower profit margin.

Description of Issue: ScreenShot?

Maybe isntead of being petulant, you actually provide some usual information.

Was it like that from the start of the season? Did it only start happening after a certain point? Does it occur for all careers? Does it occur in all competitions?

1) Better if a video is given showing the issue for the QA guys to understand and recreate such an issue and find out what it is..
2)Some have been telling about frame rate issues...Have you given a try to restarting the XB1 and start the game again when this happens??If yes, did it work??
3)Happened many times in PS3 version which I play...Should be solved in Patch#3 hopefully...[DOUBLEPOST=1423805414][/DOUBLEPOST]
Has happened to me as well on PS3...

Any one else facing the same issue

Any one else facing the same issue
yes its a common issue, i have also faced it in ps3 and now again facing it on ps4....i think t20 match will appear as 40 over match in hosted menu.....if u want to play t20 then play with some frnds coz if u play random than the opponent will forfeit 8 out of 10 times....if u want i can play with u...

Hi Ross
Ps4
Uploading a team from community
In replaced my teams all went fine but when I tried to add wsc sides and classic west indes as I pressed save it just cut to the players face and did not save not sure why this is any ideas thanks

As far as I am aware, BigAnt are aware of the issue and are working to resolve the problem.

Platform: Xbox one
Mode: career
Match Type: NA
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): NA
Ground: NA
Teams: NA
Get Best: YES
Description of Issue:
I'm playing for victoria in the shield. I've played one first class game. When I check my selection status i am listed as a regular member for all the county sides and am listed as getting close for the i20 and getting attention for all australian formats. I'm clearly not playing for any county teams yet and haven't played a single t20 or one day game so shouldn't have any attention of be close in those formats?

Users who are viewing this thread