Rate International Cricket 2010 and give your reasons!

Rate International Cricket 2010!

Votes: 4 6.3%

Votes: 5 7.8%

Votes: 19 29.7%

Votes: 30 46.9%

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
I have to say the game is pretty good.

A couple fo things that are very strange are somethimes the ball will be pitch right up to the batsman and it bounces almost straight up and then he hits it over backward point for 4 or 6...

I'm no physics expert but after 30 years of playing and watching cricket I've never seen a ball do that or a batsman have such magnificent anticipation...

Hope a patch comes out to fix that....

I have given it three. I find offline to be very enjoyable but the full length cut/hook shot is getting on my nerves now.

sami ullah khan added 3 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Well, even I liked those cricket 07 features. Dont know why still people like IC10s action cam and shot power control more than C07s.

While power control was there, I could never execute it in the game. Shots always had the same power no matter how hard/soft you hit the ball in EA 07.

I rated it 3!!

Online bugs, Pull and Hook shots to yorker balls and worst is these shots go for six/four hehe, Batting too easy in T20 even on hard mode, horrible animations, AI drops too many catches and still bowls too many no-balls per match!

Well, even I liked those cricket 07 features. Dont know why still people like IC10s action cam and shot power control more than C07s.

I think it's because EA cricket 07 didn't have 360 degree shot direction in the game - the game basically had 8 directions in which you could play the shot a la cricket games in 90s. I maintain that if EA Cricket 07 simply add in 360 degree shot direction in the game it would be better than IC10.

I rated it a 3.

Easily the best cricket game yet - but stupid bugs like too many wickets for the spinners in test matches.

Low AI scoring in test matches is my main concern.

My main reasoning for my score is that as a sport game, its gameplay, features, licenses, graphics, motion capture, sounds rate very very poorly compared to other sport games.....

Im still hanging for F1 2010 by codemasters - that looks unbelievable.:banana2

2/5

pros
less/ no AI run outs
slightly improved AI (No bowling sweet spots, less crazy sixes, less fielders walking or running circles around the ball)

cons
new features (action cam and power stick) overhyped and dont add anything
shoddy animation and overall terrible graphics
recycled commentry
AI can play impossible shots (upper cutting a spinner for 6 over third man or hooking a yorker off the back foot for 6 are the two most frustrating)
still not enough control over shot selection (i.e. when to sweep or flick off the pads, selecting front foot only for the animation to be off back foot)
the many glitches (reduced from AC09 but still too many IMO)

the lack of extra development

i just got my game today..
i m not really active in the forum and i see that there are some issues with online play.... is it really bad?

i just got my game today..
i m not really active in the forum and i see that there are some issues with online play.... is it really bad?

Yea mate,

Online is trash. The game disconnects most of the time when boundaries are hit and its way too easy to slog.

Offline is great though.

4 for me, thats the offline game not the online game. The online is a 1 but they are like to games. The batting is great and the bowling is good but the fielding is very bad. Its to easy to score 1 and 2. The ai let you do it all the time but the batting is hard to, so i need them runs at the moment. There is still so much for trickstar to do in there next game. If i was them i would have a big headache, because they need to ask for a bigger budget for the future. But in the end i think they have done a good job and if codemasters stick with them then the future looks good.ps codemasters give them the dirt 2 engine to play with. Then trickstar will be the bomb and very happy..:banana2:D;)

Can I just ask, what exactly is the power stick people are talking about? At the moment I'm guessing it's choosing the shot power by the other analogue stick.

Its the same analog stick as the direction, you just push up to determine how much power you want to use.

I rated it a 3.

Easily the best cricket game yet - but stupid bugs like too many wickets for the spinners in test matches.

Low AI scoring in test matches is my main concern.

My main reasoning for my score is that as a sport game, its gameplay, features, licenses, graphics, motion capture, sounds rate very very poorly compared to other sport games.....

Im still hanging for F1 2010 by codemasters - that looks unbelievable.:banana2

Yeah F1 2010 is real awesome game. Codies will be the master of the Sports games in the near future....

Users who are viewing this thread