Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Is there any chance that you guys have any plans to add Google Play Achievements for android users :thumbs:cheers

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
We will be looking into that. At the moment we are working on adding some more content to the game. I think you guys will like what we are planning on adding.

Also, v1.2 on iOS is live. This fixes the in-app purchase issue all of you were facing.

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would love to see test cricket added to this :cheers

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Me too, would love to see Test Cricket in the game. No game has test cricket

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Actually for iOS one does, although it isn't really a cricket game with all the rules and shot selection. The game is called impossible cricket, a bit like Flappy Birds.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
which device are you using? We have been supporting lower end phones with our latest update.

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unfortunately due to our limited resources and existing pipeline of content I would have to say that Test matches will not be added to RC 14.
I can however confirm that there will be a RC 15 and test matches will be part of it.

Dosen't matter that you are not adding test matches to RC14 but confirmation you are adding them to TC15 floats my boat, your game is highly addictive, a refreshing diversion away from AC2009, DBC14 keep up the updates and above all it IS a great game ;)

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Dosen't matter that you are not adding test matches to RC14 but confirmation you are adding them to TC15 floats my boat, your game is highly addictive, a refreshing diversion away from AC2009, DBC14 keep up the updates and above all it IS a great game ;)

I would like to announce that we are however adding English T20 Blast and Australian T20 Bash teams as well as the competitions as separate standalone sub versions of our game.

Johnny

School Cricketer
Felt very real until I found out bowling outside off moving out meant wickets. I'm unbeatable now. Also maximum 50 coins for bowling out a team seems less. Eagerly awaiting more developments. :thumbs

Sorry for the delayed response. If you are asking about the iOS update, the update has been submitted and it should take around 6 days at the most for an approval and the update to be live from Apple's end.
Have you released the update?What is new?When did you release it?When will you release the update on Android?

Users who are viewing this thread