Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Have you released the update?What is new?When did you release it?When will you release the update on Android?
The iOS update was required to fix some crucial issues that cropped up after some users made IAP purchases.
There is no update submitted at the moment for Android. I will be announcing upcoming updates here... stay tuned.

The iOS update was required to fix some crucial issues that cropped up after some users made IAP purchases.
There is no update submitted at the moment for Android. I will be announcing upcoming updates here... stay tuned.
When will you release RCPL?Please improve the graphics and please add commentary.

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's no pleasing you , is it?

Johnny

School Cricketer
Noticed a glitch on the 50 overs game. Every no-ball is celebrated as a player's fifty/hundred. Anyone else experienced something like this???

Also, please increase the no. of coins for every wicket.

wombatvvv

School Cricketer
Hello lads,

I think this game is fantastic.

However, the in-game guide is not very good ... for bowling at-least, and I have a few questions.

1. If I bowl slower with a spin bowler, does the ball spin more?
2. I assume the direction-gauge with a fast-bowler is for "swing", not accuracy?
3. If I bowl slower with a fast-bowler, will the ball swing more?
4. Are the AI batsmen fooled by variety?
5. Are the fooled by wrong 'uns and slow balls, or is it better to bowl consistently fast and on target?

Lastly ... and other tips of bowling appreciated.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Our next update will be more rewarding in terms of coins awarded at the end of every match.
1. If I bowl slower with a spin bowler, does the ball spin more? - Yes
2. I assume the direction-gauge with a fast-bowler is for "swing", not accuracy? - there is a speed meter and swing meter
3. If I bowl slower with a fast-bowler, will the ball swing more? - yes
4. Are the AI batsmen fooled by variety?- Not always
5. Are the fooled by wrong 'uns and slow balls, or is it better to bowl consistently fast and on target? Bowling to your field would be advisable

Since we made this game, not sure how many tips I should be giving out before the tips turn into cheats ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1407490983][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is successful but the graphics are not good.

Well anything that is aesthetic in nature is quite subjective to each individual's preferences. Hopefully we can improve upon what we already have, however given the larger feedback we have received, I would be focusing on more content, stability, AI and gameplay related additions.

Our next update will be more rewarding in terms of coins awarded at the end of every match.
1. If I bowl slower with a spin bowler, does the ball spin more? - Yes
2. I assume the direction-gauge with a fast-bowler is for "swing", not accuracy? - there is a speed meter and swing meter
3. If I bowl slower with a fast-bowler, will the ball swing more? - yes
4. Are the AI batsmen fooled by variety?- Not always
5. Are the fooled by wrong 'uns and slow balls, or is it better to bowl consistently fast and on target? Bowling to your field would be advisable

Since we made this game, not sure how many tips I should be giving out before the tips turn into cheats ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1407490983][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well anything that is aesthetic in nature is quite subjective to each individual's preferences. Hopefully we can improve upon what we already have, however given the larger feedback we have received, I would be focusing on more content, stability, AI and gameplay related additions.
When will you release the next update?

mav77mortal

Game Developer
When will you release the next update?
We have some dependencies based on some content we are about to release with our partners and sponsors. Once we have the clearance from the them we will release.
Although I cannot freeze the date, End of next week should be a good estimate.

Either way, I don't think you would be excited since we won't be changing the way the game looks. :)

We have some dependencies based on some content we are about to release with our partners and sponsors. Once we have the clearance from the them we will release.
Although I cannot freeze the date, End of next week should be a good estimate.

Either way, I don't think you would be excited since we won't be changing the way the game looks. :)
What is new in the update?

wombatvvv

School Cricketer
... well it's not cheats I'm after. I'm just curious to know how realistic the A.I. is ... will mixing up my bowling speed and direction make a difference? Will a batsmen get used to it if you just bowl the same ball at him again and again and again? And can you fool them by doing that and then throwing in one unexpected ball?

Also ... a couple of ideas for an update ... firstly you should be able to be caught behind. The ball gets nicked if you timing is off. Secondly, you should be able to bowl and duck under bouncers. :-) (and if you throw a good bouncer it would be really cool if the batsman got intimidated and his technique or timing was a bit off for the next few balls...) :-D

Users who are viewing this thread