Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Addy

National Board President
my device isn't compatible with this game. What to do now?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would seem point blank, but get a new device maybe?

Siddhant007

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Playing RC14 Alot Now Because My best friend too Play it[DOUBLEPOST=1409378189][/DOUBLEPOST]Some Bowling tips

Johnny

School Cricketer
Our next update will be more rewarding in terms of coins awarded at the end of every match.
1. If I bowl slower with a spin bowler, does the ball spin more? - Yes
2. I assume the direction-gauge with a fast-bowler is for "swing", not accuracy? - there is a speed meter and swing meter
3. If I bowl slower with a fast-bowler, will the ball swing more? - yes
4. Are the AI batsmen fooled by variety?- Not always
5. Are the fooled by wrong 'uns and slow balls, or is it better to bowl consistently fast and on target? Bowling to your field would be advisable

Since we made this game, not sure how many tips I should be giving out before the tips turn into cheats ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1407490983][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well anything that is aesthetic in nature is quite subjective to each individual's preferences. Hopefully we can improve upon what we already have, however given the larger feedback we have received, I would be focusing on more content, stability, AI and gameplay related additions.

Saw what you did with the latest update. Nice work :thumbs.
Though it's a lot more tougher now :yes.

W. AKRAM - RIGHT ARM FAST??? :eek::lol:facepalm

Last edited:

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
my gameplay video of real cricket.

Is it really that quick on your device ... surely you've run through the video :)[DOUBLEPOST=1410173002][/DOUBLEPOST]
Saw what you did with the latest update. Nice work :thumbs.
Though it's a lot more tougher now :yes.

W. AKRAM - RIGHT ARM FAST??? :eek::lol:facepalm
fixing in next update- honest mistake :P

chak

Club Cricketer
Is it really that quick on your device ... surely you've run through the video :)[DOUBLEPOST=1410173002][/DOUBLEPOST]
fixing in next update- honest mistake :P
lolz no no while uploading video i changed the settings :P

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@mav77mortal Hello,when are guys planning to add Achievements/leaderboards for Google play
It is in the pipeline. At the moment we are working on the final touches to separate individual sub versions of Real Cricket. 3 in total:-

1. Real Cricket: Champions League - featuring the non licensed replica of the upcoming champions league t20 tournament
2. Real Cricket: Aussie T20 Bash - featuring the non licensed replica of the Aus t20 franchise tournament
3. Real Cricket: English T20 Blast - featuring the non licensed replica of the English county t20 tournament

The first 2 versions will be releasing in the coming week and the English version in a couple of week thereafter.

Apart from that our mothership (Real Cricket 14) will be getting an update where users can purchase all these teams and mix and match and play them in the exhibition mode.
A Brand new "Royal Stag: Cricket Quiz" will be added to the game as well featuring Facebook leaderboards, where one can compete in the leaderboard amongst Friends as well as Global.

Users who are viewing this thread