Requests Accepted Requests Thread

bl8000

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Bhuvneshwar kumar in dc17 looked spot on. The one in Ashes Cricket looks a bit different. Is there a way it can be matched to look like last time. I know everyone has their plate full, just a request. I can try my hands on this weekend, but I'm new to this. Thanks.

Go into 17 and note as many of the appearance values as you can.
Fire up Ashes and punch those into the appearance.

Should work unless they changed any of the creation value settings when they made the new game.

D

Deleted member 185125

Should work unless they changed any of the creation value settings when they made the new game.
Sad, I sold off Dbc17. Got a good price though. I will try during weekends to try my hand.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I do the same thing its just a little time consuming took me over half an hour to just write down all the appearance values from 1 player in DBC 17 but the player turned out not to bad when I inputed them into Ashes Cricket

estmsm

Club Captain
2183646_b_2aac77f9ae3a03b8fc6e1a722d33b40d.jpg

Can anyone create this classic GM bat? Thanks in advance :D

Gamerboy2723

School Cricketer
School Cricketer
Can anyone upload this logo in ashes cricket as i tried to make it on the ps4 logo creator but i could not. Any hepl would be appreciated as this is my team that i play for and would like to add the logo for more personalised experience.

Attachments

• IMG-20171115-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20171115-WA0005.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 9
D

Deleted member 185125

I was trying my hand of editing kohli, only at the end I realized that there is no commentary surname available for Kohli/Virat. Is this something which can be added somehow?

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
As far as image requests go, feel free to list them but also be aware that the pc version of the academy is not out yet so your requests will most likely not be filled until it is out, at which time more creators would be able to contribute to this thread.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I was trying my hand of editing kohli, only at the end I realized that there is no commentary surname available for Kohli/Virat. Is this something which can be added somehow?
Yeah they left out plenty of commentary names from DBC17 which is a shame really. Wonder why they didn’t just carry those over to this? Is it because Michael Slater had to re-record them since he was not in the last game? (He is the one who pronounces the names)

D

Deleted member 185125

Yeah they left out plenty of commentary names from DBC17 which is a shame really. Wonder why they didn’t just carry those over to this? Is it because Michael Slater had to re-record them since he was not in the last game? (He is the one who pronounces the names)
Inclusion of Michael Slater seems to have done more damage than anything else.
@Llewelynf Are there any chances of player names being added to the commentary surnames?

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Just when these creators have time (they've been doing a great job), the New Zealand Domestic sides if possible? I know there are probably several other sides that are a little more important just now though. :)

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Inclusion of Michael Slater seems to have done more damage than anything else.
@Llewelynf Are there any chances of player names being added to the commentary surnames?

I think Slater's commentary in this game is worst than his ODI average

Daniel327

School Cricketer
can anyone work on pakistani domestic teams, or PSL please (i think i did mention it before but no one said anything). I can help somewhat if they would like.

Brenno2301

Club Cricketer
Hi, new to the forums, is there no Cameron Bancroft in the game yet. I’ve downloaded Llewelynf’s teams but I head over to Western Australia and even the players section of the game. Can’t find a search result for Cameron Bancroft. Just wondering if he had been made, thanks! Love your guys’ work

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi, new to the forums, is there no Cameron Bancroft in the game yet. I’ve downloaded Llewelynf’s teams but I head over to Western Australia and even the players section of the game. Can’t find a search result for Cameron Bancroft. Just wondering if he had been made, thanks! Love your guys’ work
search for bancroft under players. The WA squad hasn't been made yet, only the kit.

Users who are viewing this thread