Requests Accepted Requests Thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have edited few Indian Players appearances and shared under Finallygotit_Pom. Please check. @Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth
I'll have a look, I've been going through the Indian squad and working on the faces. Hopefully gonna share with @Llewelynf in the next day or two. If you've done some it may save time.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@kushari has done a great job in making this spreadsheet, containing all 28 teams with batting orders. He was facing some issues while uploading.

@Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth

Attachments

• Indian Domestic Teams Statewise.xlsx
    30.3 KB · Views: 10

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@kushari has done a great job in making this spreadsheet, containing all 28 teams with batting orders. He was facing some issues while uploading.

@Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth
Not that it isn't useful but it doesn't help with the complex task of updating squads with players that are not in the default sides. E.g. finding players in the uncontracted section or adding new players to the game.

If @kushari or someone else would like to provide information on that (e.g. players who are in rosters they shouldn't be or people who are missing) when I have reshared the teams with adjusted line ups I'd be happy to look at that and try to update the teams again. There may be some players in two sides because I am only updating line ups and adding missing players at the moment. You can post the things like that in this thread and I'll pick it up. If I'm able to I'll update them again.

https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/player-data-feedback.109352/page-2#post-3222502

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not that it isn't useful but it doesn't help with the complex task of updating squads with players that are not in the default sides. E.g. finding players in the uncontracted section or adding new players to the game.

If @kushari or someone else would like to provide information on that (e.g. players who are in rosters they shouldn't be or people who are missing) when I have reshared the teams with adjusted line ups I'd be happy to look at that and try to update the teams again. There may be some players in two sides because I am only updating line ups and adding missing players at the moment. You can post the things like that in this thread and I'll pick it up. If I'm able to I'll update them again.

https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/player-data-feedback.109352/page-2#post-3222502

The spreadsheet I prepared is made of all current domestic players who are representing their state in the ongoing Ranji Trophy. I have additionally added Indian International players who mostly dont play these domestic matches (like Virat Kohli / M.S. Dhoni etc) to their actual domestic Ranji team too, so that when playing career mode, we can play against a Delhi side which has Kohli in the team. For example my spreadsheet is with correct batting order and exact role of the respective players along with their last year IPL team mentioned in it. Take Delhi Team for example.

Delhi

Opener-1: Gautam Gambhir (LHB & LBG) KKR
Opener-2: Shikhar Dhawan (LHB & RAOB) SH
Middle Order-1: Virat Kohli (RHB & RAM) RCB
Middle Order-2: Nitish Rana (LHB & RAOB) MI
Middle Order-3: Dhruv Shorey (RHB & RAOB)
Wicket keeper: Rishabh Pant (LHB) DD
All Rounder: Manan Sharma (LHB & SLAO)
Spinner-1: Vikas Mishra (RHB & SLAO)
Spinner-2: Pulkit Narang (RHB & RHOB)
Pacer-1: Ishant Sharma (RHB & RAFM) KIP
Pacer-2: Navdeep Saini (RHB & RAM) DD

Pat

International Coach
The spreadsheet I prepared is made of all current domestic players who are representing their state in the ongoing Ranji Trophy. I have additionally added Indian International players who mostly dont play these domestic matches (like Virat Kohli / M.S. Dhoni etc) to their actual domestic Ranji team too, so that when playing career mode, we can play against a Delhi side which has Kohli in the team. For example my spreadsheet is with correct batting order and exact role of the respective players along with their last year IPL team mentioned in it. Take Delhi Team for example.

He meant to ask if you can go through the players in the teams he has created with correct names and tell him which players need to be added (if they are missing) / removed (if they no longer play for that team) from the team that would be more helpful to him.

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He meant to ask if you can go through the players in the teams he has created with correct names and tell him which players need to be added (if they are missing) / removed (if they no longer play for that team) from the team that would be more helpful to him.

I am on PC platform, I dont have the game yet.

tosser182

Club Captain
Does anyone know where I can request someone to make (Copy) a couple of logos please. happy to pay a reasonable fee

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Does anyone know where I can request someone to make (Copy) a couple of logos please. happy to pay a reasonable fee
You want it for the game, right? If not here.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Yes need a logo copied/created and uploaded to community so I can use it for my team
You can share the image in this thread itself and the one willing to do will do it.

Users who are viewing this thread