Retro, Historical and ATB teams

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey @blockerdave I downloaded your 1980/81 Aus, Eng and WI teams, but none of them have hats, helmets pads etc. that's ok, but did they use the helmets without the grill, or just hats back then? (I'm a bit young for the early 80's haha)
My 80S teams have the helmets they used going into the mid 80S no grill helmets alot of players started using them around 82/83

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Cheers @blockerdave , off topic, but id like to get your opinion on something, youve mentioned the overcast weather before and how they cant change the sky, but what if they just used the sunset conditions and removed the glare?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

Cheers blocker, off topic, but id like to get your opinion on something, youve mentioned the overcast weather before and how they cant change the sky, but what if they just used the sunset conditions and removed the glare?
What's the I'd ?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Cheers @blockerdave , off topic, but id like to get your opinion on something, youve mentioned the overcast weather before and how they cant change the sky, but what if they just used the sunset conditions and removed the glare?

i've no idea mate.i don't think that's gonna change for this game now, but hopefully for the next game.

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
I've started having a crack at the original coloured kits from the 1993 Sunday League. I can't say when (or even if) they will be finished but this is last night's effort.

Of course, if we could copy designs between teams then I'd have it done by lunchtime.

93sl.jpg
axa93.jpg

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Adding the 2005 Ashes kits to my 2006/07 teams, would anyone be able to add the fine detail to the travelex logo? Its a bit tricky on ps4, although these arent a bad start if i do say so myself ;)
20170604_003245.jpg
20170604_003153.jpg

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Attempt at the 2005 ODI/T20 kit, not sure how to extend the logo on the shoulders so that it goes up to the collar though
image.jpeg

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Adding the 2005 Ashes kits to my 2006/07 teams, would anyone be able to add the fine detail to the travelex logo? Its a bit tricky on ps4, although these arent a bad start if i do say so myself ;)View attachment 190613 View attachment 190614
How did you do them on ps 4 I find it really hard to do anything on ps 4 by the way they look pretty cool

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@Sweppy12 how do you make the letters smaller I just messed around and made a JVC aboard from the 1980S but for the life of me cannot get the letters smaller I managed to be able to move the letters around but can't seem to work out what symbol makes them smaller any help would be really appreciated

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@Sweppy12 how do you make the letters smaller I just messed around and made a JVC aboard from the 1980S but for the life of me cannot get the letters smaller I managed to be able to move the letters around but can't seem to work out what symbol makes them smaller any help would be really appreciated
if you highlight the nodes with square a tool bar comes up, click on the tool that looks like a square with a small triangle in the corner, this will shrink the letter and you will be able to re size it with the analog stick

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
if you highlight the nodes with square a tool bar comes up, click on the tool that looks like a square with a small triangle in the corner, this will shrink the letter and you will be able to re size it with the analog stick
Thanks so much

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Updated a bunch of players and teams have all the test players who played for England in the 1970s and every player with over 10 test caps in the 1980s and small Handful of 1990 players who made their debut in 1989.

You'll find these players in

England 1980-1984
England 1985-1989
England 1970-1974
England 1975-1979
England 1980s

Enjoy!

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@Mouseydread what are you working on next? Im currently creating an England 1990/95 and 1996/2003 teams aswell as Australia 90/95 and 96/03 teams, would you be interested in working together on them?[DOUBLEPOST=1496911406][/DOUBLEPOST]*These are ashes only teams atm as im going to play through the ashes from 1990 onwards

Users who are viewing this thread