Rosters for more realistic AI ??

tickford12

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

I'm new here so I apologize in if this is already here somewhere. I have done a search prior to posting this and couldn't seem to find anything.....

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you guys had modified user data files with the changed player skills for all international teams I've read about in the forums that apparently make the run rates more realistic (i.e) not getting belted over the boundry all the time. And also reduction of run-outs.

I didn't really want to modify them all myself due to time constraints at the moment and was hoping someone could upload them here.

Thanks

D

Dutch

Hi,

I'm new here so I apologize in if this is already here somewhere. I have done a search prior to posting this and couldn't seem to find anything.....

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you guys had modified user data files with the changed player skills for all international teams I've read about in the forums that apparently make the run rates more realistic (i.e) not getting belted over the boundry all the time. And also reduction of run-outs.

I didn't really want to modify them all myself due to time constraints at the moment and was hoping someone could upload them here.

Thanks

In the downloads area is a file calle "international roster" by aussie 1st. that works well. Or have a look at ther "Essentila downloads thread". Unfortunately Ashes is fundamentally flawed in the fielding department: too many gaps and not bowling to the field set which makes it too easy to score quickly afetr a while. Anyway the roster file does go a long way to givi ng players the right names and skills.

tickford12

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks, tried this one you mentioned but still get belted around quite a bit.

Perhaps I'm just a rubbish bowler ;)

So this International Roster has the batting stats reduced for all teams ?

D

Dutch

Thanks, tried this one you mentioned but still get belted around quite a bit.

Perhaps I'm just a rubbish bowler ;)

So this International Roster has the batting stats reduced for all teams ?

Yeah I think so. Have you installed the beta patches, especially number 1??

Users who are viewing this thread