Round 6 - Dublin Destroyers vs. Vatican Victors @ Rebbit Gardens (21/11/2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
2n9l1ll.png
scrjo5.png

A mid table scrap is on the cards here. Dublin desperately need a win to keep their hopes alive, while Vatican will be looking at this as a chance to climb to the top of the table. What is for sure is that neither side can afford to lose this game. Will Dublin finally luck out, or are Vatican the ones to be blessed tonight? Watch to find out.

Lineups in by 4 PM GMT (9:30 PM IST)
Dublin choose the Pitch

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Dublin have they warned. If they do indeed wait till the deadline to post their lineup and pitch type, they will be penalised.

This applies to Beijing and Chennai too.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Cheers, though I'm sure Colin has more spirit than that. :p

Maybe you should just make the pitch deadline an hour earlier, mandatory, from teh coming matches.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Dublin have they warned. If they do indeed wait till the deadline to post their lineup and pitch type, they will be penalised.

This applies to Beijing and Chennai too.

wtf? What is a deadline for then? As long as we post before it then it is allowed. See you a minute before the deadline. :)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
wtf? What is a deadline for then? As long as we post before it then it is allowed. See you a minute before the deadline. :)
Well if you see even in real life, players of the opposing teams DO practice and do know about the pitch before the match.

Which is why, after all, Zorax, I think the best option is to make the pitch deadline an hour earlier.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Well if you see even in real life, players of the opposing teams DO practice and do know about the pitch before the match.

Which is why, after all, Zorax, I think the best option is to make the pitch deadline an hour earlier.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. I WAS well inside the rules until Zorax brouht this rule in out of thin air because we were playing smart.. When it's your home ground you get the same opportunity to use the advantage. But, eh(!)..

I bet any money that if I didn't say anything and just posted on the deadline Zorax wouldn't be saying anything about it........................................

Last edited:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Don't hate the player, hate the game. I WAS well inside the rules until Zorax brouht this rule in out of thin air because we were playing smart.. When it's your home ground you get the same opportunity to use the advantage. But, eh(!)..

I bet any money that if I didn't say anything and just posted on the deadline Zorax wouldn't be saying anything about it........................................

Chill, I wasn't blaming you. But you played the PCPL last season too, didn't you? Don't you remember the enormous uproar we had, numerous times, on this very topic?

Or maybe that was the first season, which is why you don't know about it. I think last season we had different deadlines for the pitch and lineups.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Nah, never heard anything of the kind.

Since you can't be smart in this comp here it is ladies..

Simbazz
Highlander999 +
OffCutters
Sir Jack Hobbs
Gary123
Hooper (b)
Bart King (b)
Biggy (b)
barmyarmy (b)
Malcolm Marshall (b)
Hmarka (b)

Pitch is Green <--- I know right, there it is!!!1!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Once again with Dublin :D I hope Soham will not opt for a reverse sweep this time :p

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
VV Lineup.

Kshitiz_Indian
sohum
gudduthemaster
blake
Kapil Dev
shan111
World Champions
Vince Van Der Wan Bijl
Bob Massie

Abhas
Treva

Sid has to take a rest this time. Sorry my friend, but someone will be dropped for you sometime as well. :)

We switch to 3 Internationals for the first time in this season. Lets do this Victors!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
VV Lineup.

Kshitiz_Indian
sohum
gudduthemaster
blake
Kapil Dev
shan111
World Champions
Vince Van Der Wan Bijl
Bob Massie

Abhas
Treva

Sid has to take a rest this time. Sorry my friend, but someone will be dropped for you sometime as well. :)

We switch to 3 Internationals for the first time in this season. Lets do this Victors!

Why dropping me so low :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread