Round 7: Toronto Tanks vs. Vatican Victors @ The Shalin Toronto Tanks Stadium (23/11/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
2nb9hlv.png
scrjo5.png

This promises to be an exciting match up between two highly controversial teams. The Tanks have finally kicked into high gear with an impressive win on Chennai, and will be looking for another one to set their season back on track. Vatican, however, managed to stun Dublin, taking second place in the table in the process, and are the favourites for this game. But will Toronto prove to be too much to handle at home and keep their momentum going? Or will Vatican manage to cement their spot as serious title contenders? Stay tuned to find out!

Toronto choose the pitch.
Pitch type in by 1:30 PM GMT (23/11/09)
Lineups in by 3 PM GMT (23/11/09)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
These Tanks are woeful. Probably because they're from Canada, mixed in with the fact that Ollie is the owner/skipper/whore ;)

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Oi! I am not the skipper, just the owner/whore. Why do you think we lost so many games? :spy

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
no, people slept with me so I would throw the games/let them win :sarcasm

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Cos, like us, you spent money on Nats who should be brilliant but are useless. Man D seemed to have got the only nats who aren't time-lagged.

It's because Zorax got the averages wrong :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Beijing have 4 tier D nats yet are 2nd in the table. :doh
TT and DD should be fighting for top spot again. I don't know why we let these division 2 clubs play with us.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
no, people slept with me so I would throw the games/let them win :sarcasm
Oh Poor people, must be from Toronto right? :D

Kshitiz_Indian added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Beijing have 4 tier D nats yet are 2nd in the table. :doh
TT and DD should be fighting for top spot again. I don't know why we let these division 2 clubs play with us.
Ahem no, we are second in the table. It hasn't been updated after Round 6 I think...

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Time for us to continue our winning ways and stamp our authority over those bunch of good-for-nothings in the freezing, snowy environment of Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread